Welcome, Friend!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Veritas-Health LLC has recently released patient forums to our Arthritis-Health web site.

Please visit http://www.arthritis-health.com/forum

There are several patient story videos on Spine-Health that talk about Arthritis. Search on Patient stories
Protect anonymity
We strongly suggest that members do not include their email addresses. Once that is published , your email address is available to anyone on the internet , including hackers.

All discussions and comments that contain an external URL will be automatically moved to the spam queue. No external URL pointing to a medical web site is permitted. Forum rules also indicate that you need prior moderator approval. If you are going to post an external URL, contact one of the moderators to get their approval.
Attention New Members
Your initial discussion or comment automatically is sent to a moderator's approval queue before it can be published.
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

anyone with a pain pump

dmoonchildddmoonchild Posts: 383
edited 06/11/2012 - 8:37 AM in Pain Management
Im going to ask my Dr about getting a pump. Can anyone with one give me the lowdown. Like a time line and how things progress and also how you are feeling and if it is worth it. Thanks

• If you will go down this page to my thread (Pain Pump Appointment) you will find a lot of good information about a pain pump.
    I will be seeing a Doctor about a pain pump implant next month. Meydey will be getting her pain pump implant this month.
    You are more than welcome to join my thread and ask any questions you want about a pain pump.
    Also type in pain pump in the search box at the top of this page and a lot of information will come up on pain pumps.
    Best of luck to you
    Patsy W :H