Welcome, Friend!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Veritas-Health LLC has recently released patient forums to our Arthritis-Health web site.

Please visit http://www.arthritis-health.com/forum

There are several patient story videos on Spine-Health that talk about Arthritis. Search on Patient stories
Protect anonymity
We strongly suggest that members do not include their email addresses. Once that is published , your email address is available to anyone on the internet , including hackers.

All discussions and comments that contain an external URL will be automatically moved to the spam queue. No external URL pointing to a medical web site is permitted. Forum rules also indicate that you need prior moderator approval. If you are going to post an external URL, contact one of the moderators to get their approval.
Attention New Members
Your initial discussion or comment automatically is sent to a moderator's approval queue before it can be published.
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

Just had my PT screening

JulieAJJulieA Posts: 1,420
edited 06/11/2012 - 8:38 AM in Neck Pain: Cervical
I met my new PT and I like her a lot. She said if 3-5 session cause any problems she will send me back to my NS.

She tested me and said I am weak. She is going to try to help me get stronger with out agravating my neck & arms.

It was pretty cool. She tried manual traction, she thought it might be something I could do at home but I got dizzy so she said no way. She gave me massage on my frontal region. And she sent me home with something like a tens unit. They are going to try and bill my insurance ($2400.) It feels good. I forgot how much I enjoyed this in the past.

My arms still hurt/burning etc, but the electrical stimulation feels really good on my neck & shoulders.

My home work is to do wall push ups, rubber band stretches on my fingers, and to do curls with water bottles not higher than my rib cage.

Next week she is going to have me walk in the super warm pool.

I feel good about todays meeting.