Welcome, Friend!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Veritas-Health LLC has recently released patient forums to our Arthritis-Health web site.

Please visit http://www.arthritis-health.com/forum

There are several patient story videos on Spine-Health that talk about Arthritis. Search on Patient stories
Protect anonymity
We strongly suggest that members do not include their email addresses. Once that is published , your email address is available to anyone on the internet , including hackers.

All discussions and comments that contain an external URL will be automatically moved to the spam queue. No external URL pointing to a medical web site is permitted. Forum rules also indicate that you need prior moderator approval. If you are going to post an external URL, contact one of the moderators to get their approval.
Attention New Members
Your initial discussion or comment automatically is sent to a moderator's approval queue before it can be published.
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

Chronic Pain Alternatives

MsHumptyDumptyMMsHumptyDumpty Posts: 1,567
edited 06/11/2012 - 8:38 AM in Alternative Treatments
I just watched this video on fox news about several different "non medical" ways to help with chronic pain.

L1 - S2 "gone" useless in 1 way or another. DDD. RA. Bone Spurs. Tons of nerve damage/issues. Stenosis. Both knees replaced. 50 yrs old. I had a great fall (hence my user name) at age 41 and it has been a domino effect every since.

• I joined this forum a long time ago just like many others...when I was searching for answers. I haven't posted in a long time. THOUGHT since I'm getting better.....drastic reduction in pain....drastic improvement in health......(and my tongue even came halfway back to life.....still numb.....but way less numb).....

so thought I would post in as many forums as possible..... and maybe help out a few people.....since I remember going through as many forums as possible trying to get that help back then.

I've been going to the chiropractor for like 2 years since I found out that my spine was WAY MISALIGNED....and my neck was stiff as a board. The spine/discs is all completely fixed now via a chiropractor. (Looks perfect now on the X-rays)

I also had/have heavy metal toxicity and am gluten intolerant(an auto-immune disease which 1 out of 100 people have and most DON"T KNOW).....and am allergic to like everything.....and have acidic blood.....very low pH.....and chronic fatigue/fibro.....and numbness throughout 70% of my body (including tongue)....not to mention left foot drag......massive amount of muscles atrophied (died)....and even had a heart attack several years ago....am only 29. (HAD TO FIND OUT MOST OF THIS MYSELF....and through labs/tests/alternative arena....10+ regular docs not very helpful)

The chiropractor helped a whole lot at first when I first started going......and is still helping (maintaining me so I don't misalign again) ......though my pain started building and building and building 6-7 months ago...(been in pain for years.....used to it....but this was EXTREME>......been going to the chiro for like 2 years.....

ANYWAY, I started on Ozone therapy treatments (cold fusion made ozone)....which doesn't make nitrous gas. Nitrous gas is not good for you. They've been doing ozone in Germany for years.....

Anyway....my pain which was unbearable ....10+ (completely unbearable.....knew I was dying...that type of pain).....went down though to about a 3 to a 3+......with ozone therapy treatments.....

I'm still messed up....but I'M ALIVE....and I'm feeling better....(10+ pain that was UNBEARABLE (dreaming about morphine type of pain)....down to a 3 to a 3+......less tired.....I'm less allergic too.....more energy.....better circulation....actually thinking about my future......told my mom BEFORE I started OZONE therapy...that I probably didn't have much time left......a person knows their body.....and I knew......

THINGS I've learned on my journey:

The spine has a magnetic field around it (that is a fact). Histamine (from allergies or food) can interfere with that magnetic field.......(that's a fact too). Native Americans used magnetic (rocks with magnetic properties) to try to get the magnetic field back to normal.

The spine being misaligned can also mess with that magnetic field (another fact). I had no clue that my spine was misaligned until it was really bad. My bones were hurting (the entire spine was hurting)....everything hurt so bad.,
    I though I had juvenile osteoporosis (spelled that wrong I'm sure).....so I went to a chiro for X-rays.....I was horrified at the X-rays.....way misaligned....3 bulging disks....no curve in the neck...

anyway, I remember a poster saying something about the spine on one of the forums though I'm not sure if it was this site or another. I thought they were crazy....at the time

Anyway, the magnetic field.....flow....or chi.....whatever you want to call it is messed up with lots of allergies (histamine) and messed up when the spine is misaligned...so the flow is like blocked and gets backed up (pain builds)..think of it as a river blocked by a dam....pressure builds

I'm not a doctor.....but if you are tired of pain....and tired of doctors not finding anything....or CALLING YOU CRAZY to your face.....

I would highly suggest you get some x-rays from a good chiro (most are very nice) to see if actually are misaligned in any way.....it usually is a good sign that he is a good chiro if he shows you before and after X-rays of people he has fixed (case studies)......and talks about fixing you.....not just taking away the pain....mine does X-rays periodically..so I could see myself being fixed through the process. Even my chiro said many chiros are bad and can't do what he does....he's truly awesome.....and Canadian....

would also suggest you look into ozone therapy (cold fusion).....or hyperbaric chamber therapy (both flood your body with oxygen.....oxygen heals.,.and the ozone detoxes and improves circulation......and all kind of things.

Wish I had known years ago, would have saved me alot of money and alot of pain.

I do get my lymph nodes cleared though via a massage therapist trained in accupressure and ozone....(that probably has helped alot too).....very important to clear the lymph nodes since the ozone dumps lots of toxins that was in your muscles and organs into your lymphatic system.

I also learned most people's oxygen levels are real low.....and real low is disaster waiting to happen. Older people are put on oxogen for that reason and they do lots better.....same concept applies.....your body is just acting like a old person's due to toxins or other things......ozone floods body with oxygen (you don't breathe it in..its absorbed)

Anyway, look it up or don't.......it's your life.......your decision......your body........your pain.......but always know......

Information is POWER
  • I'm very interested in Ozone treatment. Can you private message me the link? Charry
    DDD of lumbar spine with sciatica to left hip,leg and foot. L4-L5 posterior disc bulge with prominent facets, L5-S1 prominent facets with a posterior osteocartilaginous bar. Mild bilateral foraminal narrowing c-spine c4-c7 RN