Welcome, Friend!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

advertisement
advertisement
Veritas-Health LLC has recently released patient forums to our Arthritis-Health web site.

Please visit http://www.arthritis-health.com/forum

There are several patient story videos on Spine-Health that talk about Arthritis. Search on Patient stories
Protect anonymity
We strongly suggest that members do not include their email addresses. Once that is published , your email address is available to anyone on the internet , including hackers.

Notice
All discussions and comments that contain an external URL will be automatically moved to the spam queue. No external URL pointing to a medical web site is permitted. Forum rules also indicate that you need prior moderator approval. If you are going to post an external URL, contact one of the moderators to get their approval.
Attention New Members
Your initial discussion or comment automatically is sent to a moderator's approval queue before it can be published.
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

The main site has all the formal medical articles and videos for you to research on.

Surgury scheduled 11/24

tb7108ttb7108 Posts: 35
edited 06/11/2012 - 8:39 AM in Neck Pain: Cervical
This one went fast.... hardly had time to get the pre surgery anxiety untill now. I just recieved a call from the Dr's office.
I will be having my 3 back surgery on Tuesday C6-T1 laminectomy. Wish me luck. I can hardly wait to feel my fingers on my left hand again.
advertisement

Comments

• Sorry C7-T1
  • Wow, that was quick. Are they going in posteriorly?

Good luck on your surgery - I hope the time passes quickly for you and that the recovery isn't too bad.

We'll look for your post-op post and hope you have good things to report, including having feeling back in your hand.

Cath
  • advertisement
  • They are going posteriory,Should be just like the one I had at C6-C7 last year. Off to my Primary Dr for a pre-opt exam.
  • What day is your surgery? I hope it goes well and I will be very interested how you do afterwards. I am have the same the Dec. 2nd, my 2nd surgery in one year. This time C4-T2 from the back of the neck with pate, bone grafts and rods. I don't know about you but I am not looking forward to going through this but if it will improve my pain level I am ready.
    Will be thinking about you, good luck.
    Rick
  • tb7108 said:
    Sorry C7-T1
    Good luck on your surgery!!! My C7/T1 is losing disk space and has bone spurs. I was told if he has to "fix" it, it will be posterior as well - so I will be VERY interested to see how it goes for ya!!! Take care, and wishing you well!!!

Brenda
    PCTF C4 - T2, Laminectomies C5, C6 & C7. Severe Palsy left arm/hand.
  • advertisement
  • Finished all my blood work today and chest xrays, preopt physical.
    The pain has worstened and I had a rough weekend.
    Several times I thought I was going to the ER for pai relief.
    Finishing up at work and will be on my way home for another restless painful night. I will be checking into the hospital at 8:30 Am and they plan on doing the surgury arount 10. This will be my last post untill post op. Best wishes and have happy thoughts tomorrow morning.

Thanks,
    Todd

• Hi Todd,

I will be thinking about you tomorrow, let us know how you are doing you will be in my prayers.

Rick
  • God's Speed to you. I made it through mine and will be keeping you in prayer tomorrow.

Rick C.
  • Good luck Todd.

See you on the flip side :O)

Julie
  • Todd,

Wishing you well man! See you on the upside!! Take care.
    :-)

Brenda
    PCTF C4 - T2, Laminectomies C5, C6 & C7. Severe Palsy left arm/hand.
advertisement