Welcome, Friend!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Veritas-Health LLC has recently released patient forums to our Arthritis-Health web site.

Please visit http://www.arthritis-health.com/forum

There are several patient story videos on Spine-Health that talk about Arthritis. Search on Patient stories
Protect anonymity
We strongly suggest that members do not include their email addresses. Once that is published , your email address is available to anyone on the internet , including hackers.

All discussions and comments that contain an external URL will be automatically moved to the spam queue. No external URL pointing to a medical web site is permitted. Forum rules also indicate that you need prior moderator approval. If you are going to post an external URL, contact one of the moderators to get their approval.
Attention New Members
Your initial discussion or comment automatically is sent to a moderator's approval queue before it can be published.
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

Failed Cervical Spine Surgery

AnonymousUserAAnonymousUser Posts: 49,671
edited 06/11/2012 - 8:39 AM in New Member Introductions
Please help! I just moved fron NJ to SC. I had a fusion in 2002 that failed then after years of pain and many injections and tests is was discovered that my screw was broke and I had not fused. I went to the University of Penn and was recommended to see a doctor with the Rothman Group, I had a rod which has now given me a fusion in 2008 at the Rothman/Jefferson Hopsital in PA. However I have nerve damage from C2 - T3 and bi-laterly. Since then I've been treating with the Rothamn Group with Cervical Botox Injections, and Trigger Point Injections but I need a doctor here, as I cannot afford to fly back to Jersey everytime. I had my last shots November 2, 2008 but I am curently having major spasims and numbing in three fingers, I am taking a lot of pain meds, patches, ice, muscle relaxers and fentanyl patches... Does anyone out there know anyone I may be able to call for trigger point injections and help me with my pain, All I do is cry, nobody down here seems to care they keep telling me we don't do that or they want do do epidurals - which I had on both the left and right sides and neither worked for longer then 6 days... Please help me find a doctor!