Welcome, Friend!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Veritas-Health LLC has recently released patient forums to our Arthritis-Health web site.

Please visit http://www.arthritis-health.com/forum

There are several patient story videos on Spine-Health that talk about Arthritis. Search on Patient stories
Protect anonymity
We strongly suggest that members do not include their email addresses. Once that is published , your email address is available to anyone on the internet , including hackers.

All discussions and comments that contain an external URL will be automatically moved to the spam queue. No external URL pointing to a medical web site is permitted. Forum rules also indicate that you need prior moderator approval. If you are going to post an external URL, contact one of the moderators to get their approval.
Attention New Members
Your initial discussion or comment automatically is sent to a moderator's approval queue before it can be published.
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

New poem for you

William GarzaWilliam Garza TexasPosts: 2,393
edited 06/11/2012 - 8:39 AM in Matters of the Heart
Come to me my beautiful friend, and hold me to your breast, How I have missed you,
and miss you still.
Come to me serenity and give me your breath
Give me more time to stand here with you
Give me one more hearts beat,
between this
and next.
just one more breath...
Hold tight to me my beautiful friend
and let me hold you until i am whole again
If ever all the remaning pieces can be found,
you can find them
and weave them whole again.
as you did before
as you will again.
your breath upon my soul, a wind to carry me away, if only for this moment to the next
enough until we meet again.

This crushing weight of letting go is too much to bear
the tears begin and they are sin,

I miss you so my belov-ed friend
and this time of parting never ends.

But you have smiled
because you know,
you have made me whole again.

There are words to express
then there are those between us,silent and understood
let me hold you forever, and i'll fix the pain
Let ,me love you,