Welcome, Friend!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Veritas-Health LLC has recently released patient forums to our Arthritis-Health web site.

Please visit http://www.arthritis-health.com/forum

There are several patient story videos on Spine-Health that talk about Arthritis. Search on Patient stories
Protect anonymity
We strongly suggest that members do not include their email addresses. Once that is published , your email address is available to anyone on the internet , including hackers.

All discussions and comments that contain an external URL will be automatically moved to the spam queue. No external URL pointing to a medical web site is permitted. Forum rules also indicate that you need prior moderator approval. If you are going to post an external URL, contact one of the moderators to get their approval.
Attention New Members
Your initial discussion or comment automatically is sent to a moderator's approval queue before it can be published.
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

New Member Looking for Common Friendship

AnonymousUserAAnonymousUser Posts: 49,670
edited 06/11/2012 - 8:39 AM in New Member Introductions
Hi...my name is Lonnie, I became a member of Spine-Health to have common friendship with others who suffer from Pain as I do. I look forward to chatting with you and the benefit that it will bring with the friendship of others who understand the tremendous hardship of living in Chronic Pain, as we try to move forward with our lives.

• Lonnie and welcome to the forum. You will find a ton of support and understanding from the wonderful member community here. If there is ever anything that I can do for you then please just let me know. Please keep us posted as to how you are doing and other than that....jump right in and start reading some posts and checking out the site. You may also want to try the chat room , it is usually a lot of fun in there. Take care....Miki
  • I have followed some of the information on the site for quite some time. I have never been able to open up to others...who could never understand what you are going through. I do feel there are some folks on here that do understand. The past year has taken it's toll on me and I feel like I need to make some changes....this time of year is the worst for me with the new year. To think of the comming year it get's scarry in thinking how I'm going to make it through another one. It's always one day at a time for me....

I plan to post a little more information on myself in the near future...with the hope that some of ya'll can help get me through this. I will know next week if I am excepted by a new Doctor at John Hopkins in Baltimore. I'll keep you posted.

Thanks for your kind words..

• I'm glad you found the site! It's been a great place for support for me especially for the deep dark times. I hope you get a consult with the Doctor soon. Take care. Charry
    DDD of lumbar spine with sciatica to left hip,leg and foot. L4-L5 posterior disc bulge with prominent facets, L5-S1 prominent facets with a posterior osteocartilaginous bar. Mild bilateral foraminal narrowing c-spine c4-c7 RN
  • hi and welcome to the forum! :H we are here to offer you support and answer what questions we can. so glad you stopped by. you will meet lots of "spineys" ready to become friends and depart information. :D i look forward to chatting with you one day soon. :D Jenny :)
  • You certainly have been through alot and I am certain that you will find support and folks who REALLY understand on this forum.

I will look forward to hearing more about you so please do post when you are able.
  • welcome to a great site.
    i have found many great suportive ppl here..
    wow you have been thru alot..cronic pain is bad enough everyday but the holidays are the toughest..
    i watch everyone enjoyin partys and alot..
    i'm sorry for your pain.. i know it well
    hang in there..i look forward to readin your post..
    take care
    neck,bone spurs pain started 04, back issues and fusion l4,l5 06~hardware removed.
    good few yrs. 09 pain sharp, numbness feet,legs, diagnosed fibro, neurop. legs.lung issues.
    daily goal do good thing for someone.
  • Charry...Jenny...J.J....and Mary...The last few days, I have reading some of the blogs on spine-health. What a great group of people...with so much in common. I feel like I have found a hole new family...and thanks for being here and thanks for your support!!