Welcome, Friend!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Veritas-Health LLC has recently released patient forums to our Arthritis-Health web site.

Please visit http://www.arthritis-health.com/forum

There are several patient story videos on Spine-Health that talk about Arthritis. Search on Patient stories
Protect anonymity
We strongly suggest that members do not include their email addresses. Once that is published , your email address is available to anyone on the internet , including hackers.

All discussions and comments that contain an external URL will be automatically moved to the spam queue. No external URL pointing to a medical web site is permitted. Forum rules also indicate that you need prior moderator approval. If you are going to post an external URL, contact one of the moderators to get their approval.
Attention New Members
Your initial discussion or comment automatically is sent to a moderator's approval queue before it can be published.
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

AnonymousUserAAnonymousUser Posts: 49,671
edited 06/11/2012 - 8:40 AM in New Member Introductions
I once posted here,had back surgery recovered and got on with life.I recently developed another issue and remebered
this site. I thought I would see whats happening

• dilaurodilauro ConnecticutPosts: 9,842
    Its been a long time since I've seen you online at Spine-Health.
    What happened that you are now dealing with new spinal issues?
    Ron DiLauro Spine-Health System Administrator
    I am not a medical professional. I comment on personal experiences
    You can email me at: rdilauro@veritashealth.com
  • to Spine Health. I don't think that I recall your name but I have only been here since December 2007.

Sorry to hear that you are having more issues. Please tell us what brought you back here.
  • I did try to check in once in a while but my password didnt
    work so i would just read some stuff. life happens and time flies by and reading about all the pain made me not want to remember the bad times. Anyway over the summer I started having neck and arm pain and tried to ignor it. Well it didnt go away and is now getting worse. When I sneeze both my arms go numbe. I am waiting till after the holidays for a MRI. I think I already know that the results wont be good.

glad to see someone still hear I remember
  • when the pain gets bad and no one understands ,you can always find a friend here who really knows what your going through. Before I had my lower back surgery this site was my only salvation
  • Welcome home. Sorry to hear you have developed new issues. I hope that they turn out to be something that can be easily handled and not drawn out for a tremendous amount of time.

• hi and welcome back to the forum. :H we are still here to offer you support and answer what questions we can. good luck as you enter your new pain journey!! :D Jenny :)