Welcome, Friend!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Veritas-Health LLC has recently released patient forums to our Arthritis-Health web site.

Please visit http://www.arthritis-health.com/forum

There are several patient story videos on Spine-Health that talk about Arthritis. Search on Patient stories
Protect anonymity
We strongly suggest that members do not include their email addresses. Once that is published , your email address is available to anyone on the internet , including hackers.

All discussions and comments that contain an external URL will be automatically moved to the spam queue. No external URL pointing to a medical web site is permitted. Forum rules also indicate that you need prior moderator approval. If you are going to post an external URL, contact one of the moderators to get their approval.
Attention New Members
Your initial discussion or comment automatically is sent to a moderator's approval queue before it can be published.
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

please help me

vivavegasvvivavegas Posts: 185
edited 06/11/2012 - 8:40 AM in Matters of the Heart
Please help me someone.anyone.... :''( ~X( :''( I dont know what to do....Im lost, I cant cope.......Hubby has made me lunch and endless cups of tea today and still its not helping.......its just no use..... :''( :''( I miss my friends.....you may wonder whats wrong..........well as you all know chatroom isnt working.and so im having really really bad withdrawal symptoms.....lol lol =)) =)) ........what should I do?? no medications or pt will help me lol.....I guess I shall just have to wait and see when chat works.until then :''( :''( [( lol
anyway guys bye hopefully chat will be sorted SOON lol :T

• I believe that they have a 12 step program for situations like this. I bet you can find a local facility to treat you for this horrendous addiction. :-)
  • LizLiz Posts: 7,832
    Hi Marie

We miss you too. Wish I was in UK and I could call you on the phone. So you will need to download 'skype' LOL

TC till chat is back up and running Liz xxxxx hugs

Liz, Spine-health Moderator

Spinal stenosis since 1995
    Lumber decompression surgery S1 L5-L3[1996]
    Cervical stenosis, so far avoided surgery
  • dilaurodilauro ConnecticutPosts: 9,842
    its hard not having CHAT around, especially when you guys use it so often to help each other.
    I wish I could tell what is wrong. I dont have any of the details at this point, nor do I have any estimated up time.

There are a number of other problems that have surfaced since the server upgrade and I do know that the Development team is aware of each one of them.
    I have made sure that they have an incident item for each of the problems we have been seeing.

Lets hope this gets resolved today
    Ron DiLauro Spine-Health System Administrator
    I am not a medical professional. I comment on personal experiences
    You can email me at: rdilauro@veritashealth.com
  • LizLiz Posts: 7,832
    Thank you for the update Ron, hope it won't be too long

Liz, Spine-health Moderator

Spinal stenosis since 1995
    Lumber decompression surgery S1 L5-L3[1996]
    Cervical stenosis, so far avoided surgery
  • From chat.
    Get a large pad of post it notes.
    Find someone willing to come over and help you (a sponser).
    In handwriting, print out your chat comments using the same shortcuts and terminology. Pass these back and forth. No talking is allowed while this is going on for the first week.

The second week, you can very slowly add in some spoken words, be careful and take it slow!!!

If you notice signs of chat withdrawal returning, cut back on the talking.

Using this method and texting phone messages back and forth with your sponser in times of need, should get you past the worst of the withdrawals...

• I know that just gave you some relief lol! Wish you had yahoo. Many of us have been getting together there via conference connection. I have had many messages from people concerning withdrawal from chat lol. Hope you are feeling well Marie.

Ron, thank you for updating us on this. Please kick them in the butt and get this moving along.....I'm fading fast.....................

Best wishes,

• I thought I was the only one going the chat withdrawal...spine health anyways. LOL.....

Are you well????? I hope you're better now!