Welcome, Friend!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Veritas-Health LLC has recently released patient forums to our Arthritis-Health web site.

Please visit http://www.arthritis-health.com/forum

There are several patient story videos on Spine-Health that talk about Arthritis. Search on Patient stories
Protect anonymity
We strongly suggest that members do not include their email addresses. Once that is published , your email address is available to anyone on the internet , including hackers.

All discussions and comments that contain an external URL will be automatically moved to the spam queue. No external URL pointing to a medical web site is permitted. Forum rules also indicate that you need prior moderator approval. If you are going to post an external URL, contact one of the moderators to get their approval.
Attention New Members
Your initial discussion or comment automatically is sent to a moderator's approval queue before it can be published.
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

Hi all

yasminayyasmina Posts: 166
edited 06/11/2012 - 8:41 AM in Back Surgery and Neck Surgery
Wanted to let everyone know that I am ok. Can't access Internet except via iPhone. I am safely at friends house after leaving yesterday. Will try to check in again later

• Karen,

If this is connected to what you posted a couple of weeks ago, good for you! I am glad you are out, and even gladder (happy) you are safe! Please try to get some rest and focus on yourself. Take care. Thanks for the update. *HUGZ*

PCTF C4 - T2, Laminectomies C5, C6 & C7. Severe Palsy left arm/hand.
  • Glad to hear from you. Keep us updated and more info when you're able. Hope you're healing well and less pain. TC Charry
    DDD of lumbar spine with sciatica to left hip,leg and foot. L4-L5 posterior disc bulge with prominent facets, L5-S1 prominent facets with a posterior osteocartilaginous bar. Mild bilateral foraminal narrowing c-spine c4-c7 RN
  • dh left after i told homm the girls needed to be in their home with their stuff, to go to school, have the same friends, etc.

we are safe and sound, hiring lawyer tomorrow, and locksmith to change all locks in the house.

thanks to all who offered kind words.
  • I am so happy to hear you are back at home. Your kids do need that. Get those locks changed ASAP. Lots of people seem to go along to get along, then bam, you're in trouble again. Best of luck dear. Keep us posted.

• I'm sorry to hear you are having trouble at home. Hope things work out.

• Karen,

Glad to hear things are starting to work out, and you are home and safe. As another posted, change those locks, ASAP, ASAP!!! Hopefully things will settle down for ya.

Remember, "Good things CAN happen to GOOD people!" You are good people Karen. *HUG*

PCTF C4 - T2, Laminectomies C5, C6 & C7. Severe Palsy left arm/hand.
  • Just wanted to update everyone on my situation.

I left my husband Thurs. afternoon with kids and dogs (he kicks the dogs) in tow. By Sat. I was able to convince him to leave the house so we could come back and the girls be in their own home, go to school, etc.

So I'm back home now and back online (yippeeee!). Had the locks on the house changed yesterday so that he can't come in at will. Hired an atty. yesterday and will be filing divorce papers later this week. I won't go into the whys and wherefores, except to say that this is for the best for the kids and me.

Thanks to all for your kind words. Will continue to update as appropriate.

• Yas-I am so,so sorry you are going through this----you know we are here for you-Jeannie
  • It's good to have such wonderful friends.

Hope to see you in chat again soon.

Karen (aka yasmina)
  • Wishing you well in the future. Doing whats best for you and the kids is of utmost importance. Not only for everyone's mental / physical health, but less stress for you = better healing. Many times doing the right thing takes so much courage, my best to you and your girls, Lisa
  • SpineAZSpineAZ WiscPosts: 1,084

I hope you are doing okay, seems like you have a lot on your plate. Take some time every day just to relax a bit and reassure the girls that everything will work out.

2 ACDFs, 2 PCDF, 3 LIFs; Rt TKR; Rt thumb fusion ; Lt thumb arthroplasty; Ehlers Danlos