Welcome, Friend!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Veritas-Health LLC has recently released patient forums to our Arthritis-Health web site.

Please visit http://www.arthritis-health.com/forum

There are several patient story videos on Spine-Health that talk about Arthritis. Search on Patient stories
Protect anonymity
We strongly suggest that members do not include their email addresses. Once that is published , your email address is available to anyone on the internet , including hackers.

All discussions and comments that contain an external URL will be automatically moved to the spam queue. No external URL pointing to a medical web site is permitted. Forum rules also indicate that you need prior moderator approval. If you are going to post an external URL, contact one of the moderators to get their approval.
Attention New Members
Your initial discussion or comment automatically is sent to a moderator's approval queue before it can be published.
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

psoriatic arthritis

MagnumtagemMMagnumtagem Posts: 76
edited 06/11/2012 - 8:41 AM in Arthritis, Osteoarthritis
Does anyone else here have this. I have it in my knees my left knee swells up alot and pops but doesnt hurt as much as the rigth knee wich doesnt swell as bad. Im currently on mobic and looking at steriod injections in both knees and posable drainage of left knee. ive loked othe place and they werent like this site and i like this one. My knees have always hurt but not every day like this. Hope all have some pain free days.

• I have Rheumatoid and Psoriasis arthritis

After taking so much of Plaquenil and Sulfazine I have decided to find a non-medicine solution.

I found that alcohol would give me swells and painful joints.

It has been 2 yrs now without alcohol and I am pain free, I only took 2 fish oil tablet a day and one a day vitamin. I use ointment treatment for my Psoriasis skin rash at my angles, knees and elbows.
  • thats is awsome i dont drink very much but hey maybe it could help to stop all together. Im still active so i cannt coplain to much although there have been a few days where it felt like i broke both of my knees. I litterally was almost puking from the pain a few night ago so im going to get the steroid injections next friday. Mobic has calmed the pain but far from aleiviating it. Ive had bad spurts with my knees al my life but not like this i figure it must be cause I had a micro on l5- s1 november 08. thanks for you comment glad your pain free
  • I track my eating and drinking daily habits for a yr on the calendar. I put a red X mark on a bad day until I realize that my body does not like alcohol.
    Pay attention to your body, your may be something else beside alcohol like my. Take care.
This discussion has been closed.