Welcome, Friend!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Veritas-Health LLC has recently released patient forums to our Arthritis-Health web site.

Please visit http://www.arthritis-health.com/forum

There are several patient story videos on Spine-Health that talk about Arthritis. Search on Patient stories
Protect anonymity
We strongly suggest that members do not include their email addresses. Once that is published , your email address is available to anyone on the internet , including hackers.

All discussions and comments that contain an external URL will be automatically moved to the spam queue. No external URL pointing to a medical web site is permitted. Forum rules also indicate that you need prior moderator approval. If you are going to post an external URL, contact one of the moderators to get their approval.
Attention New Members
Your initial discussion or comment automatically is sent to a moderator's approval queue before it can be published.
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

blood tests

fr0ggyloverffr0ggylover Posts: 19
edited 06/11/2012 - 8:42 AM in Chronic Pain
Well today I'm getting my blood tested again. the last time the white platele count was up. On the out side of my body I can't have any thing other then gold on my skin or i get a rash. I think my body is rejection the hardware.

i hope they can tell me the count right away or right after they get it back.

lately i can't hardly move in the moring cuz i hurt so bad. Before i could get up and go to the bathroom.

The doctors nurse said she thinks its a hematoma but i have been heating it like they said for weeks with no change.

the only way i feel no pain is to take 2 pain pills. they took me off oxy and on to hydrocodone. those dont really help so in the morning i take my oxy then in 4 hours take the others.

I pray that I'm not rejecting the hardware but everyone i have talked to except on here thinks due to the outter body rejection i maybe be rejecting it on the inside too.

But if I am that I guess is out of my hands.

• You are so early out from surgery. At this stage of the game I was taking the maximum amount of pain medications I could take. You need to give it more than 1 month. It's a marathon, not a sprint.

• i will not know yet that my body willnt reject it tell it gets done with the swelling and is getting to a more normal life then if it is going to do anything it will reject the hardware.

the tests were normal. I do more tests March tord the end of the month.

They are going to test for rejection every month sence it is only a blood test

This discussion has been closed.