Welcome, Friend!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Veritas-Health LLC has recently released patient forums to our Arthritis-Health web site.

Please visit http://www.arthritis-health.com/forum

There are several patient story videos on Spine-Health that talk about Arthritis. Search on Patient stories
Protect anonymity
We strongly suggest that members do not include their email addresses. Once that is published , your email address is available to anyone on the internet , including hackers.

All discussions and comments that contain an external URL will be automatically moved to the spam queue. No external URL pointing to a medical web site is permitted. Forum rules also indicate that you need prior moderator approval. If you are going to post an external URL, contact one of the moderators to get their approval.
Attention New Members
Your initial discussion or comment automatically is sent to a moderator's approval queue before it can be published.
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

whats the Buddie list for??

strakerstraker Posts: 1,851
edited 06/11/2012 - 8:42 AM in Matters of the Heart
i really don't know ..i have recently been booted of someones list {as far as i know there is no problem with me and the person concerned} but i have noticed that when this person post something its invisible to me ,so if someone can explain this i would appreciate it thanks
{please note i am not making trouble i would just like an explanation }

• dilaurodilauro ConnecticutPosts: 9,875
    The major advantage for the buddie list is to provide you with an easier way to view posts made by the members in your buddie list.

you would get dropped off from someone's buddie list if they

1. Dropped you
    2. Their member name was deleted

I am not quite sure about your statement about when a person that booted you and make a post its invisible. That I need to look more into

Dont worry Tony, I think you know me by now that if I thought you were causing trobule, you would be the first to know about it.

Ron DiLauro Spine-Health System Administrator
    I am not a medical professional. I comment on personal experiences
    You can email me at: rdilauro@veritashealth.com
  • the person has dropped many from what i can gather we are worried about this person .as its not normal behaviour we are just wanting to make sure that he/she is OK and not received really bad news or something ..after all we are a support network.
  • Tony, maybe send Ron a PM of this person user name and let him look into it from his end ;)

L1 - S2 "gone" useless in 1 way or another. DDD. RA. Bone Spurs. Tons of nerve damage/issues. Stenosis. Both knees replaced. 50 yrs old. I had a great fall (hence my user name) at age 41 and it has been a domino effect every since.
  • as above thanks