Welcome, Friend!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Veritas-Health LLC has recently released patient forums to our Arthritis-Health web site.

Please visit http://www.arthritis-health.com/forum

There are several patient story videos on Spine-Health that talk about Arthritis. Search on Patient stories
Protect anonymity
We strongly suggest that members do not include their email addresses. Once that is published , your email address is available to anyone on the internet , including hackers.

All discussions and comments that contain an external URL will be automatically moved to the spam queue. No external URL pointing to a medical web site is permitted. Forum rules also indicate that you need prior moderator approval. If you are going to post an external URL, contact one of the moderators to get their approval.
Attention New Members
Your initial discussion or comment automatically is sent to a moderator's approval queue before it can be published.
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

GREAT news!!!

Cath111CCath111 Posts: 3,702
edited 06/11/2012 - 8:42 AM in Lighten and Brighten
Corn Pops have finally added fiber. Saweeeet!

No more Honey Nut Cheerios for me. I can finally eat my beloved Corn Pops without guilt and with a little help to my system.

GREAT news!!!

• dilaurodilauro ConnecticutPosts: 9,859
    Just take a look at these daily requirements when used:
    Each one, quantity and percentage of your daily requirement

Vodka-Wine 1 glass 175%
    Imported Beer 2 glasses 75%
    Domestic Beer 1 case 0.005% (except micros)
    Dom (Micros) 1 Glass 50%
    Champagne 1 Glass 65%
    Spirits 1 Bottle 10%
    Red Wine 1 Glass 90%
    White Wine 1 Glass 89%
    Water 1 Gallon None
    Soda 1 Glass Negative 50%
    Coffee 1 Cup Neutral, good to wake up
    Ron DiLauro Spine-Health System Administrator
    I am not a medical professional. I comment on personal experiences
    You can email me at: rdilauro@veritashealth.com
  • I could eat a whole box they taste so good! Ron I don't think you're telling the truth! I think water has fiber in it...I see sediments isn't that fiber?
    DDD of lumbar spine with sciatica to left hip,leg and foot. L4-L5 posterior disc bulge with prominent facets, L5-S1 prominent facets with a posterior osteocartilaginous bar. Mild bilateral foraminal narrowing c-spine c4-c7 RN
  • j.howiejj.howie Brentwood, Ca., USAPosts: 1,730
    You don't want to know! :O
    Click my name to see my Medical history
    You get what you get, not what you deserve......I stole that from Susan (rip)
    Today is yours to embrace........ for tomorrow, who knows what might be starring you in the face!
  • from corn pops and Omega 3 in Peanut butter!

the world is indeed a better place :D
  • I love corn pops! I only buy them once in awhile for a treat because I like them so much! Now they are good for me I can really enjoy them more often! Yea! Thanks Cath!

Please,please tell me corn pops are good for my cholesterol too!LOL!

• lol amazing how these things can bring us joy lol ;)

I was THRILLED to find out cheerios now has coco cheerios lol
    L1 - S2 "gone" useless in 1 way or another. DDD. RA. Bone Spurs. Tons of nerve damage/issues. Stenosis. Both knees replaced. 50 yrs old. I had a great fall (hence my user name) at age 41 and it has been a domino effect every since.
  • Whatever keeps us "moving", huh? I'm all for that@ <:P

I also recommend Planters Nuts Digestive Health Mix. Once I start eating them I can't stop and then, low and behold..nature calls (or screams) :D
  • I don't like cornpops...I guess that means more for you. But good to know that it has fiber...perhaps they could add it to Golden Grahams or Captain crunch.

I guess I'll stick with my FiberOne Clusters - quite tasty!
  • Apple Jacks now has fiber as well!!!!