Welcome, Friend!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Veritas-Health LLC has recently released patient forums to our Arthritis-Health web site.

Please visit http://www.arthritis-health.com/forum

There are several patient story videos on Spine-Health that talk about Arthritis. Search on Patient stories
Protect anonymity
We strongly suggest that members do not include their email addresses. Once that is published , your email address is available to anyone on the internet , including hackers.

All discussions and comments that contain an external URL will be automatically moved to the spam queue. No external URL pointing to a medical web site is permitted. Forum rules also indicate that you need prior moderator approval. If you are going to post an external URL, contact one of the moderators to get their approval.
Attention New Members
Your initial discussion or comment automatically is sent to a moderator's approval queue before it can be published.
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

Candy needs good thoughts or prayers please

starsinhereyessstarsinhereyes Posts: 583
edited 06/11/2012 - 8:43 AM in Matters of the Heart
hi spineys
i am asking for everyone pls to say a prayer or special thoughts to whom ever you believe in
our spiney sister candy needs good thoughts her way...she is in need of a mri asap..
and were she lives not so easy and she is getting worse so pls take a min and send good thoughts her way
thanks and happy easter and spring to you all
neck,bone spurs pain started 04, back issues and fusion l4,l5 06~hardware removed.
good few yrs. 09 pain sharp, numbness feet,legs, diagnosed fibro, neurop. legs.lung issues.
daily goal do good thing for someone.

• Good idea Mary! Right now Candy needs a miracle to help her. She need support, so she doesn't feel so alone. She's having rough time right now, and feel backed into a corner. I have tried to think of numerous ways for her to get a MRI quicker, but in Canada the waits are long. Her ns put a rush on getting her in, but so far she hasn't heard anything. If anyone from Canada knows anyway to get in for a MRI sooner, please let Candy know. You can post here, or send her a pm at vgearshifter. Also if you know of a good pm dr or physiatrist in the Toronto area that also would be great.

She needs her fellow Spine Health member to help her right now. She has disc issues with her cervical, thoracic, and lumbar from a car accident 2 yrs ago. These are just the worst issues she has. She has multiple smaller issue that put on top of her spine, just make life difficult at times.

Please send her your prayers. If you have any ideas she would be most grateful. Candy you know your always in my thoughts, and prayers. I wish I could do more, or just be closer to give you that hug you so deserve for being a true friend.
    Take care, and I know in my heart things will work out. It just taking it sweet old time.
    Bobbi Jo
  • Thank you both. It really is nice to know I have friends like you two who really do care enough to ask for help for me. God bless and may you get all that you need in life.

• I will be thinking of you, Candy, and will say prayers that you can get your MRI done as quickly as possible.

I hope you will receive a PM from a fellow member of Spine-Health, who may know of a doctor who can help you in the Toronto area.

You never know, a new member might come along and read this too!

I wish you the best,

• Candy, you are in my thoughts and prayes!!! With so many of the SH Spineys praying for you, I know God wil bless you and help you get the MRI`S, or any test that will help you get better!!! Candy, your wisdom and wit has helped me and so many others. I can never thank you enough for your sweetness and wisdom!!! I believe in the power of positive thinking, so with that said, those of us in SH, will be praying and sending all the love and hugs to you!!! Sweetheart, keep the faith! You will get your MRI!!! And most of all you will get well!!! TC, Candy, We love you, Brenda Cannon

• LizLiz Posts: 7,832
    Hi Candy

I am sorry to hear you are waiting for a MRI, I hope you get an appointment very soon, I am thinking of you and saying a prayer xxxxx

Thank you Mary for bringing it to our attention, I seemed to have missed what was going on with Candy lately.

Liz, Spine-health Moderator

Spinal stenosis since 1995
    Lumber decompression surgery S1 L5-L3[1996]
    Cervical stenosis, so far avoided surgery
  • I know a place that's fast will send a PM. Charry
    DDD of lumbar spine with sciatica to left hip,leg and foot. L4-L5 posterior disc bulge with prominent facets, L5-S1 prominent facets with a posterior osteocartilaginous bar. Mild bilateral foraminal narrowing c-spine c4-c7 RN
  • you the best Candy. The waiting I know has been so hard on you. I'll keep you in my thoughts and prayers.

• From all of our chats, especially of late, I am there for you! I am sorry that the system is being slow for you, but it does sound like Charry may have an answer to speed up your MRI. Please know as always, positive thoughts and energy going to ya!! *HUG*

PCTF C4 - T2, Laminectomies C5, C6 & C7. Severe Palsy left arm/hand.
  • Thanks for the kind words.

Charry had a great idea but 1. Can't handle driving in high volumes of traffic. 2. My doctors don't have authority to send me that far over in our city for an mri. Sorry but thanks very much for the help.

Best wishes to all.
  • Candy,

I wish there was more that we could do for you. I hope that knowing that so many of us are praying for a quicker appointment for your MRI to speed up your treatment comforts you. I felt helpless when I first read Mary's post, but then I felt proud of my fellow spiney friends when I read their responses. Thank you Mary for giving us this opportunity to reach out to Candy!!
    Candy, you are so strong and helpful. I know that your circumstances are very challenging, and your strength shines through it all. I told you that I could not believe the MRI image that you showed me, never mind your new concerns. I hope to hear that you are seen very, very soon! Something has to happen and soon. I am glad to hear that your doctor recognizes this. I am thinking of you, sending you lots of caring thoughts, and praying for you.

Lots of gentle hugs,
  • Hey Candy... I don't know exactly what you have going on other than whats been said above. The M.R.I. is sure long over due. I'm sending you a PM. I wish you well and your in my thoughts. I'll catch up with ya in chat <):)
  • It means a lot when you all show your support.

I know my other mri looks bad enough Glo and I am actually scared to find out if there are any more herniations in the thoracic. I also don't want to be on meds for the rest of my life already. I am only 40 this year. I know I am strong but this is really starting to take a toll on me. Even my man is getting sick of seeing me in so much pain and can't help me.

Thanks George for the pm and the wishes. I will look into what you sent and get back to you.