Welcome, Friend!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Veritas-Health LLC has recently released patient forums to our Arthritis-Health web site.

Please visit http://www.arthritis-health.com/forum

There are several patient story videos on Spine-Health that talk about Arthritis. Search on Patient stories
Protect anonymity
We strongly suggest that members do not include their email addresses. Once that is published , your email address is available to anyone on the internet , including hackers.

All discussions and comments that contain an external URL will be automatically moved to the spam queue. No external URL pointing to a medical web site is permitted. Forum rules also indicate that you need prior moderator approval. If you are going to post an external URL, contact one of the moderators to get their approval.
Attention New Members
Your initial discussion or comment automatically is sent to a moderator's approval queue before it can be published.
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

Anyone heard from TTLC???

sunny1966ssunny1966 VIRGINIAPosts: 1,385
edited 06/11/2012 - 8:43 AM in Water Cooler
Has anyone heard from Tammy lately? I'm worried because she hasn't been in touch. Any ifo will be appreciated.

• Have you sent her a PM? It seems that a lot of times, "mom detail" takes her away during the peak school activity times.

Hopefully that is all that is going on.

Let me know if you hear from her.

• j.howiejj.howie Brentwood, Ca., USAPosts: 1,730
    I miss your comments and craziness!
    Click my name to see my Medical history
    You get what you get, not what you deserve......I stole that from Susan (rip)
    Today is yours to embrace........ for tomorrow, who knows what might be starring you in the face!
  • sunny1966ssunny1966 VIRGINIAPosts: 1,385
    Yeah I've tried PMing her. We also exchange emails but I can't get in touch with her that way either. That's why I'm worried. I hope it's just a busy time for her and that she and her family are all okay. Please let me know if you hear anything. Thanks

I miss her too. She's a real friend to me and I hope all's well with her. Hopefully we'll hear something soon.

• dilaurodilauro ConnecticutPosts: 9,842
    I do hope everything is ok... I love chatting with TTLC, so does have a certain way.
    Jim and Debbie, if either of you hear please let me know.
    Oh, I cant type< I want to be back online all the time!
    Debbie, can I at least sort of, maybe just a little think that you are behaving and not trying to go crazy out in the yard!

We brought a number of shrubs, oh it was killing me , just standing there in my sling looking at it.. I couldnt get my hands dirty, I could get down in the dirt. Oh, Debbie, I know you understand how important that is
    Ron DiLauro Spine-Health System Administrator
    I am not a medical professional. I comment on personal experiences
    You can email me at: rdilauro@veritashealth.com
    HaHa! I know how hard this is for you Ron. I think of you everyday and I know you're wishing you could be getting your hands dirty.
    I do overdo it quite often but I've really been trying to be good. I sprayed a lot of round-up last week using a two gallon sprayer and I couldn't turn my head for days! So I'm waiting to recover from that right now. I thought of you when I had to stand on the porch and watch my hubby and son do the mowing and trimming. It was so hard for me and I know you feel the same. (I'll be back at it as soon as I can move better.) You would be proud of me though. I didn't point out the spots they missed...ah but it was hard.
    I haven't heard from Tammy yet but I really hope I do soon. I'll let you know as soon as I do.
    Take care Ron and just think how much easier it will be for you to get dirty after this is over!
    Just wanted to let you know that I finally heard from Tammy. She is having a terrible set back right now and is having a very bad time. She will be in touch with everyone as soon as she is more able to do so. Let's all send her our best wishes and prayers that she will be better and back with us asap.

• I'm sorry to hear that she's had some more problems, but thank you for letting us know.