Welcome, Friend!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Veritas-Health LLC has recently released patient forums to our Arthritis-Health web site.

Please visit http://www.arthritis-health.com/forum

There are several patient story videos on Spine-Health that talk about Arthritis. Search on Patient stories
Protect anonymity
We strongly suggest that members do not include their email addresses. Once that is published , your email address is available to anyone on the internet , including hackers.

All discussions and comments that contain an external URL will be automatically moved to the spam queue. No external URL pointing to a medical web site is permitted. Forum rules also indicate that you need prior moderator approval. If you are going to post an external URL, contact one of the moderators to get their approval.
Attention New Members
Your initial discussion or comment automatically is sent to a moderator's approval queue before it can be published.
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

Wedding Dress

BuilderbirdBBuilderbird Posts: 16
edited 06/11/2012 - 8:43 AM in Good News
My Wedding Dress arrived today!!
Can't wait to get home to see it, there'll be little or no work done here today :)

• Awww congratulations!!! Even tho I have always viewed wedding dresses akin to my back brace :P Have fun trying it on and showing it off!!
  • Congrats! This is a great day when you get your wedding dress! Have fun. Charry
    DDD of lumbar spine with sciatica to left hip,leg and foot. L4-L5 posterior disc bulge with prominent facets, L5-S1 prominent facets with a posterior osteocartilaginous bar. Mild bilateral foraminal narrowing c-spine c4-c7 RN
  • Thanks for the good wishes girls!

The dress is perfect - I was really nervous about it as I ordered it online from one of those places where you just send a picture of the dress & your measurements. I was sure I'd end up with a dress for a barbie doll!

Thankfully it all worked out. Now, only 138 invitations to get into the mail - lol
  • Oh my goodnes...how fun!

YIPEE! ....the invitations are more like work but at least the fun dress part was just as fun as it was supposed to be!
  • so you are getting married!! :X congratulations. =D> i just got married on March 1.. after being with my husband for 30 years!! so your dress came. how exciting. i just loved my wedding dress. of course i went to a dozen stores and tried on many, many dresses. so happy your dress is perfect!!! sounds like you are having a big wedding. much love and happiness!!! Jenny :)
  • Yes Lulusheart, the wedding has become stupidly big.

I only wanted a country house affair with say 40 or 50 guests. But we had quite a bit of family tragedy this past year so we decided a big family event was called for. we have family travelling to Ireland from the US & Austrailia to help celebrate and we're really looking forward to July 19th now. Quite like you we've been together 10 years & have a 5 year old son so as many have said "it's about time"

Thanks for all the good wishes

• BB, thanks for even more information on your beautiful wedding day... :D i feel so excited for you! so you have been with your husband to be for 10 years... how wonderful to be joining together and believe me it is different.. i did not think it would be after all those years but it has been.. in a good way.. i love being married.. :X all the best to you!! Jenny :)
  • That is great news!!! A new you and well now you get to start a new life in more ways than one.

How wonderful.....this is great news.