Welcome, Friend!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Veritas-Health LLC has recently released patient forums to our Arthritis-Health web site.

Please visit http://www.arthritis-health.com/forum

There are several patient story videos on Spine-Health that talk about Arthritis. Search on Patient stories
Protect anonymity
We strongly suggest that members do not include their email addresses. Once that is published , your email address is available to anyone on the internet , including hackers.

All discussions and comments that contain an external URL will be automatically moved to the spam queue. No external URL pointing to a medical web site is permitted. Forum rules also indicate that you need prior moderator approval. If you are going to post an external URL, contact one of the moderators to get their approval.
Attention New Members
Your initial discussion or comment automatically is sent to a moderator's approval queue before it can be published.
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

anyone know what happend to martha??

strakerstraker Posts: 1,851
edited 06/11/2012 - 8:43 AM in Water Cooler
i used to talk to her everyday but she has disappeared from the radar ..i know that she had problems and i have helped her several time in the past but as for as i know she is no longer a member of spine health ..anyone know what happend?

• that she was on spine health 24/7 and it was her life line for so many years .as long as i have been a member, even on the old spine health .i cant believe that no one has made a comment .i know that she had more than just back problems but the fact that no one can remember her or even post to say that they don't remember her is very sad ,she was frienda with brokenlady/paula/murphy {my old name
    weekback{dan} and many more....
  • Tony I don't recognize that name. Was Martha her real name or forum name? Sorry I can't help.
  • remind me of her screen name, she sounds familiar, and I think she fell out around the time of the drama back when drea, PIMS, and a few others hsd issues with some then newbies...but then again, don't quote me on this as that was a pretty bad time for me as well then!
    but I was on quite often, and I might remember the screen name.

• I haven't seen her on for a long time, although once in a while I still receive an email from her. never anything personal, just those cute ones that you forward to a gazillion people. I hope Martha is well. Many of us invested hours and hours being a friend to her.

Surviving chronic pain one day at a time, praying for a reprieve because living another 40 years like this doesn't sound too fun!
  • her real name is martha and screen name was marthara i think
    send her my thought if you talk to her again
    she knows me better as murphy that was my screen name on the old spine health
    thanks for the info
  • I remember seeing her in chat, and many there were acting in a teasing manner with her. Also, she was suspect of creating many log in names, or at least thats what others accused her of doing. And the posts of her wanting to harm herself got to be so numerous...many of us felt totally unable to help her, and were more afraid of saying something wrong, than anything else.
    I never had issues with her ever.
  • Tony,

The last I heard she was doing much better and busy with her school things. If you have her email address they are still the same up and working. Maybe you could send her a special note.
  • dilaurodilauro ConnecticutPosts: 9,859
    in a while. I always found her to be such an intelligent young women with a lot of different emotions.
    She hasn't been on Spine-Health in a while.

She is doing a lot better these days.
    Ron DiLauro Spine-Health System Administrator
    I am not a medical professional. I comment on personal experiences
    You can email me at: rdilauro@veritashealth.com
  • i no longer have her info email and so on and the mobile i had for her is no longer in service .so was a bright and very attractive young woman but yes she did have some problems ,,i just hope that she is better now and doing well she knows where i am should she ever want to get in touch