Welcome, Friend!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Veritas-Health LLC has recently released patient forums to our Arthritis-Health web site.

Please visit http://www.arthritis-health.com/forum

There are several patient story videos on Spine-Health that talk about Arthritis. Search on Patient stories
Protect anonymity
We strongly suggest that members do not include their email addresses. Once that is published , your email address is available to anyone on the internet , including hackers.

All discussions and comments that contain an external URL will be automatically moved to the spam queue. No external URL pointing to a medical web site is permitted. Forum rules also indicate that you need prior moderator approval. If you are going to post an external URL, contact one of the moderators to get their approval.
Attention New Members
Your initial discussion or comment automatically is sent to a moderator's approval queue before it can be published.
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

• That is a classy post! I'm glad to hear that you received help here from the members of SH. This truly is an awesome community where we all come together to help one another.
    Surviving chronic pain one day at a time, praying for a reprieve because living another 40 years like this doesn't sound too fun!
  • It's a beautiful thing Jason!
  • j.howiejj.howie Brentwood, Ca., USAPosts: 1,730
    Glad to hear you've reached youre light!
    good luck,Jim
    Click my name to see my Medical history
    You get what you get, not what you deserve......I stole that from Susan (rip)
    Today is yours to embrace........ for tomorrow, who knows what might be starring you in the face!
  • Your good report will help others who are new and need support here as you have found support and friends. I hope you post under success stories and keep us up to date how you're doing. Best wishes and pray you will heal completely from your surgery. Take care. Charry
    DDD of lumbar spine with sciatica to left hip,leg and foot. L4-L5 posterior disc bulge with prominent facets, L5-S1 prominent facets with a posterior osteocartilaginous bar. Mild bilateral foraminal narrowing c-spine c4-c7 RN
  • Hope that light becomes brighter and brighter!
    Wishing you a life free from disabling pain.
    Youtake good care :D
  • I'm so happy that you're going towards that light after being in so much pain. There are so many helpful and kind members here who do their best to encourage us, and this helps us to keep going.

Wishing you all the best.

XLIF L2-4 20.8.15
    ALIF L4/5 2009
    Laminectomy/discectomy L4/5 2008
  • Great post Jason! So happy to hear you are able to charge full speed ahead to your new, and often dreamed about, life!

Wishing you the best of luck and we are all here for you! Keep in touch and let us know how you are doing! One can never read enough success stories!
  • What you've posted is what this forum is all about and although I know you've been upset by some recent actions, I thank you for posting so that new members or members that are on the brink of losing hope can take your words and use them to understand that there are people here to help them and that there's always a light at the end of our spiney tunnel.

So many feel the same way that you do and your post said so many things beautifully. Thank you again for your classy post.

Continue to take care of yourself and I'm glad that you're able to travel along to that point that you've been searching for for so long.