Welcome, Friend!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

WARNING
All discussions and comments that contain an external URL will be automatically moved to the spam queue. No external URL pointing to a medical web site is permitted. Forum rules also indicate that you need prior moderator approval. If you are going to post an external URL, contact one of the moderators to get their approval
ATTENTION: All NEW MEMBERS
1) Your first discussion or comment needs to go through a moderator's approval process before it can be published.
PLEASE TAKE NOTICE
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.

Discoloration of feet and swollen toes post surgery

mjyfgslmmjyfgsl Posts: 57
edited 06/11/2012 - 8:44 AM in Back Surgery and Neck Surgery
I had a Laminotomy and L4-5 Discectomy 5 weeks ago .Approximately 2 weeks after surgery bothe feet became discolored and 2 toes on each foot became very swolen .

Has anyone else experienced this problem and if so how was it treated ?
advertisement

Comments

• My husband has had this happen and ended up having a blood clot in his leg.

I really am not trying to scare you but you may want to see a doctor about this right away.
  • See a doctor. It sounds like something could be being constricted.
    Better to be safe than sorry.
  • Please let us know what your doctor says.
    I would call your doctor to let him know what's going on. If he doesn't respond, it may be worth a trip to the ER just to be sure nothing wrong.