Welcome, Friend!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Veritas-Health LLC has recently released patient forums to our Arthritis-Health web site.

Please visit http://www.arthritis-health.com/forum

There are several patient story videos on Spine-Health that talk about Arthritis. Search on Patient stories
Protect anonymity
We strongly suggest that members do not include their email addresses. Once that is published , your email address is available to anyone on the internet , including hackers.

All discussions and comments that contain an external URL will be automatically moved to the spam queue. No external URL pointing to a medical web site is permitted. Forum rules also indicate that you need prior moderator approval. If you are going to post an external URL, contact one of the moderators to get their approval.
Attention New Members
Your initial discussion or comment automatically is sent to a moderator's approval queue before it can be published.
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

back pain

nessnness Posts: 2
edited 06/11/2012 - 8:44 AM in Spinal Stenosis
hello my name is ann i have had spinale problems for quiet a few years i suffer from Degenerative Disc Disease Spondylolisthesis Herniated Disc Scoliosis and the most recent problem is Spinal Stenosis i sffer frome cronic pain all the time walking is getting dificult because of constant pain it is also affecting my bowel and blader any advice would be apreciated

• Welcome to SpineHealth. You sure have alot of issues. What type of doctors have you been seeing? I'm assuming you have had some MRIs or CTs to diagnose all that. Which levels are affected? And what has your doctor been doing to treat you?

THe more info you can share the better chance that someone will have some good suggestions or similar experiences.

Again welcome. I'm sure you will find lots of info here.
  • Welcome to Spine-Health. You'll find a wealth of information here in the form of articles and videos and the members of the forums are very helpful and supportive.

The thing that stuck out to me is that you mention bowel and bladder problems. If this is due to your spine, it's considered emergent and you need to get to the ER immediately. Forget everything else for now, once bladder and bowel symptoms begin, you need to see a doctor immediately, no waiting.

So please get yourself to the ER now.

• I agree with Cath, if you are starting to have bowel and bladder problems due to your spine problems, you need to contact your surgeon immediately. If you are not under the care of a surgeon at this time, then a trip to the ER would be warranted.

I had spondylolisthesis with similiar symptoms to your's. Sorry you are having to go through this. Please keep us posted.

Best wishes,

• When does the actual neck and back pain usually occur? I'm almost a month pregnant and I woke up this morning experiencing the worst back of my neck and back pain!