Welcome, Friend!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Veritas-Health LLC has recently released patient forums to our Arthritis-Health web site.

Please visit http://www.arthritis-health.com/forum

There are several patient story videos on Spine-Health that talk about Arthritis. Search on Patient stories
Protect anonymity
We strongly suggest that members do not include their email addresses. Once that is published , your email address is available to anyone on the internet , including hackers.

All discussions and comments that contain an external URL will be automatically moved to the spam queue. No external URL pointing to a medical web site is permitted. Forum rules also indicate that you need prior moderator approval. If you are going to post an external URL, contact one of the moderators to get their approval.
Attention New Members
Your initial discussion or comment automatically is sent to a moderator's approval queue before it can be published.
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

Where oh Where are they now?

dilaurodilauro ConnecticutPosts: 9,856
edited 06/11/2012 - 8:45 AM in Spine-Health Announcements
When one becomes a long time Spine-Health member they will see a number of members come and go.

There are a number of members that stay here even past and beyond the most critical days, but to stay and try to help others. For those, this site is so deeply grateful.

Then there are many members that join here, have a problem and when there problems are resolved, they leave.

I am happy for those. For whatever reason, their medical conditions and the help they received from Spine-Health was what was needed for them to move on.

There have been a number of members that I have enjoyed over the time, some I still keep in contact via email, some, I dont know what has happened to them.

Bottom line... For whatever time is necessary, Spine-Health can be one of your best allies.
Ron DiLauro Spine-Health System Administrator
I am not a medical professional. I comment on personal experiences
You can email me at: rdilauro@veritashealth.com

• I had a scs implanted. I am doing great and I still here to help others

• Ron you are soo right. I am very happy when someone heals and leaves. It's sad as well but that is part of life I guess.

I am grateful for all the people who are here through their recoveries and beyond to share their experiences.

The hardest are the ones who just disappear when you know they are not healed. These are the ones who stay in my mind the most. When I can't get to sleep I wonder how they are doing.

• Well somewhat guilty of pulling a disappearing act.

Had a ton of stuff that I was trying to get done while off work to use up Comp time. I actually had 3 weeks off without having surgery! Highly unusual for me!

Anyway, I'm still here, just more of a lurker right now. Funny how I spent two of those weeks accomplishing what I could of once done in 3-4 days :(

Have to keep telling myself, "where I am is better than where I was; even though it is not as good as before."

Last week we spent on the Outer Banks of N.C. even took Shadow. He is such a good puppy, I have a hard time believing that a 4.5 month old can be so well behaved! He is a terror with newspaper, shoes and sandals. Otherwise he is above and beyond all I could have hoped for! Don't get me wrong, he is still a puppy doing puppy things, he is so quiet and constantly wants attention, but not needy. laying beside someone is all he generally needs. He went to the bathroom twice while on vacation, once required him to get a bath, which he does not like at all! the second was a quick cleanup. After those first two days he has not gone in a house or his crate again.