Welcome, Friend!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Veritas-Health LLC has recently released patient forums to our Arthritis-Health web site.

Please visit http://www.arthritis-health.com/forum

There are several patient story videos on Spine-Health that talk about Arthritis. Search on Patient stories
Protect anonymity
We strongly suggest that members do not include their email addresses. Once that is published , your email address is available to anyone on the internet , including hackers.

All discussions and comments that contain an external URL will be automatically moved to the spam queue. No external URL pointing to a medical web site is permitted. Forum rules also indicate that you need prior moderator approval. If you are going to post an external URL, contact one of the moderators to get their approval.
Attention New Members
Your initial discussion or comment automatically is sent to a moderator's approval queue before it can be published.
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

Had car accident yesterday just what I needed

ellineellin Posts: 188
edited 06/11/2012 - 8:46 AM in Back Surgery and Neck Surgery
What do they say, if I had luck I would not have none. Well, ontop of all I have been going threw I went to sprots to get a gal some berries for 88cents. I dont even like this gal but, good ole me said you know I am near their tomorrow and I will pick u up some.

I go to sprots get the blank blank berries and get in my car and back up no car and stop my car to put it in drive and BLAM I was like what the heck. I look and a big 4x4dodge truck up in the air backed up and hit the gas peddle so hard it jolted me into the dash and hit my head on the darn thing somehow. I get out and this guy says oh so sorry I got all the ins info from him I called the police but, they would not come due to private protery get that!! And than the guy says well its just as much your fault as mine. I freaken lost it!!!!!!!!!! I left called my ins. And today fell terrible like always tho I just had all this back surgery. I do not know if I could have done any more damage to my back or neck??? Just now got home droped the car off at the dealer to get fixed 1800 to fix it. Mind you it is a 2010 crossover. Im sick my out of pocket is 750 just changed my deductable it was $500 ins lady called me and said she spoke to their ins and the driver and she has a feeling they are going to accept responibilty. I wont hold my breath. Ok just had to vent sorry Im just having a really hard time with all my back and neck problems life curve balls and now this. thx for listening

• If it were'nt for bad luck, i'd have no luck at all.
  • Thx I just could not think of that ole saying. My car is in the shop now. Have rental car and will get my car back by Mon. I hope. Thx again for that correct way of saying If it were'nt for bad luck I would have no luck at all. What a feeling that is.
  • There's no way to go but up from here. So sorry you're having more pain from the accident. Take care of you. My best and prayers for your healing. Charry
    DDD of lumbar spine with sciatica to left hip,leg and foot. L4-L5 posterior disc bulge with prominent facets, L5-S1 prominent facets with a posterior osteocartilaginous bar. Mild bilateral foraminal narrowing c-spine c4-c7 RN
  • I too have had those "If it wasn't for bad luck, I would have no luck at all." I think we all have those kinds of periods. Sorry to hear about the car accident, but I am glad to see you didn't get hurt short of sore muscles and such. I hope you're feeling better soon. Take care. Support *hug*

PCTF C4 - T2, Laminectomies C5, C6 & C7. Severe Palsy left arm/hand.
  • Hopefully now you will have some good luck. :SS