Welcome, Friend!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Veritas-Health LLC has recently released patient forums to our Arthritis-Health web site.

Please visit http://www.arthritis-health.com/forum

There are several patient story videos on Spine-Health that talk about Arthritis. Search on Patient stories
Protect anonymity
We strongly suggest that members do not include their email addresses. Once that is published , your email address is available to anyone on the internet , including hackers.

All discussions and comments that contain an external URL will be automatically moved to the spam queue. No external URL pointing to a medical web site is permitted. Forum rules also indicate that you need prior moderator approval. If you are going to post an external URL, contact one of the moderators to get their approval.
Attention New Members
Your initial discussion or comment automatically is sent to a moderator's approval queue before it can be published.
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

Hello Everyone! I am new to "forum talk" but not to pain.~ Angie

angieouchieaangieouchie Posts: 48
edited 06/11/2012 - 8:46 AM in New Member Introductions
I am glad I found this site, I hope I can make some new friends. I don't know anyone personally with back problems other than my mother-in-law, and I'm new in town here cause my husband is in the Navy. I have a loving family, I am now a stay at home mom, we live in the San Joaquin Valley and I Have quite a story to tell. So Hello!

How is everyone feeling today? :H

• Sorry to hear about your pain issues and the numbness I hope you're being checked out by a Neurologist. We're here to support you in any way we can. So great to have a supportive family network that seems to help many people through it all. Take care. Charry
    DDD of lumbar spine with sciatica to left hip,leg and foot. L4-L5 posterior disc bulge with prominent facets, L5-S1 prominent facets with a posterior osteocartilaginous bar. Mild bilateral foraminal narrowing c-spine c4-c7 RN
  • Angie,

Welcome to Spine-Health!! You will find a great amount of support and information on this site. There is a search box at the top of the web page to help you with questions or research. Doctor written articles are also on here to assist.

Sorry to hear you have all these issues going on. Please elaborate on what all is going on. I am sure there are some here that can answer many of your questions. Again, Welcome aboard!!! :)

PCTF C4 - T2, Laminectomies C5, C6 & C7. Severe Palsy left arm/hand.
  • hi and welcome to the forum! :H we are here to offer you support and answer what questions we can. i am from southern california as well!! so glad you stopped by.. you will make lots of new friends and find lots here to keep you busy!! so sorry you are having pain issues!! take care and stop by anytime. Jenny :)
  • nice to meet you and thank you for the warm welcome!!!
  • dilaurodilauro ConnecticutPosts: 9,856

For a Spine-Health Site introduction, Click on :

Welcome To Spine-Health

If you have any questions, feel free to contact (PM) any one of the Moderators here Jeauxbert ,haglandc or Dave or Administrators tamtam or DiLauro
    In addition, you can always contact any one of the members of the Authority team Neck of Steel or Cath111

The Spine-Health Web site offers so much more than these Member Forums.
    Check the various tabs at the top of the Spine-Health page and you will find so much that is offered here.

Please remember that all information you receive from members on this forum is NOT
    formal medical advise. You should always consult with your doctors.

To get back to the Forums, you can always click on Forum Home

lease feel free to contact me at rdilauro@gmail.com or send me a message

You will find this a comfortable site to get all sorts of information regarding spinal problems. Probably one of the first things you should do is to become familiar with the site layout. Look at our FAQ, that will provide you with a number of detailed information and articles on the make up of this site and how everything works.

The more information you can provide to us, the easier it will be to 'exchange' ideas.

Always remember, that there is no formal doctor on this member site. Therefor any information that is exchanged is based soley on personal experiences and should never be taken as formal medical advice.

Welcome aboard
    Ron DiLauro Spine-Health System Administrator
    I am not a medical professional. I comment on personal experiences
    You can email me at: rdilauro@veritashealth.com
  • Since i posted this thread I have had the opportunity to meet all kinds of intersting, like-minded people and everyone is so warm and welcoming.. the videos are helping sooo much for me to understand exactly what I'm in for and have been dealing with for so long. This is a very informative place to call home on the internet, thank you!

• welcome to spine health i am married too and in a lot of pain ,live in thee uk and i am waiting for a discography {23 sept} with a view to having a multilevel fusion .nice to meet you
  • How is it in the UK, is the healthcare system socialized there like in Canada? My friends in Canada say they have to wait alot there.. I hope you find relief soon my friend.. It's sooo good to have a spouse at home who understands at least some of the time... Thanks for the FB badge I liked this site on my FB..