Not that kind. :< My husband won't let me.
My ACDF C5-6 is scheduled for October 4. My husband is not thrilled with my decision so I'll need your help through this. I definitely can't whine to him or he'll say "I told you so".
I'm dreading it but also looking forward to getting some relief. Also hope to get some strength back in my arm and hand. It's weakened so much more recently that I worry if it will get better? Any idea?
Thank you all for being here for me. I appreciate it.
Hope you all have a good day and a great weekend.