Welcome, Friend!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

advertisement
advertisement
Veritas-Health LLC has recently released patient forums to our Arthritis-Health web site.

Please visit http://www.arthritis-health.com/forum

There are several patient story videos on Spine-Health that talk about Arthritis. Search on Patient stories
Protect anonymity
We strongly suggest that members do not include their email addresses. Once that is published , your email address is available to anyone on the internet , including hackers.

Notice
All discussions and comments that contain an external URL will be automatically moved to the spam queue. No external URL pointing to a medical web site is permitted. Forum rules also indicate that you need prior moderator approval. If you are going to post an external URL, contact one of the moderators to get their approval.
Attention New Members
Your initial discussion or comment automatically is sent to a moderator's approval queue before it can be published.
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

advertisement

Comments

• thats annoying brenda, sorry i dont no how to rectify that. but at least its easy to see your online! :D
    flower
    ps hopefully someone can help you out
  • Splitting yourself into 3 individuals can be quite handy. Maybe you can spread your pain and issues out between all 3 and hence reduce your overall pain and issue by 2/3's.

Okay ... one can always hope.

"C"
  • haglandc said:
    Splitting yourself into 3 individuals can be quite handy. Maybe you can spread your pain and issues out between all 3 and hence reduce your overall pain and issue by 2/3's.

Okay ... one can always hope.

"C"
    Now C,

That would be something! If I could do that, "Happy Feet" would be an understatement!! Hehehehe :)

Brenda
    PCTF C4 - T2, Laminectomies C5, C6 & C7. Severe Palsy left arm/hand.
  • Tried it again. Even did a "log out" and still had to log in twice. Try it... Here's the screen shot.

There are currently 11 users and 393 guests online.
    Online users

Aviatrix36440
    Aviatrix36440
    Aviatrix36440
    queenjillybean
    snookie
    Renee23
    johnb3207
    emilyc03
    Justin66
    stalcupaam

Grrrrr....

Brenda
  • This is a known problem and has never been resolved. See previous threads on it. You can change avatars but it is going to take a lot of luck, tries and patience.
  • Graham!!!

Long time no see my friend! I hope your absence means you are doing tons better!! :)

Here's what I experimented with last night, and it finally worked! I saved my file from a **.JPG to **.GIF and first shot, up it went! My prior avatar is a **.JPG, so I don't know. I've had some PM's from new members (new to fusions and hardware) asking me "What part of your back is that?", so I wanted to put a new avatar that showed more "neck" in it. (G)

The double and triple sign ins get old though. :)

Brenda
  • I was having the same problem, it wouldn't accept my new picture, and kept bringing back my old one even though I deleted it. Thankfully I remembered reading this, and you're right Brenda, once I saved the new picture as a GIF file, voila!!! Thanks!!
    Kelly
    APROUD CANADIANveteranButNOTa doctor, my thoughts are my own
  • I like your new Avatar of course we remember. I have a hard time changing my avatar also and have to reenter it again and again but don't get logged out like Brenda though:(. I had a real pic of me that I liked but someone said they like this vampire goth one better. lol this is my beautiful SIL. Charry
    DDD of lumbar spine with sciatica to left hip,leg and foot. L4-L5 posterior disc bulge with prominent facets, L5-S1 prominent facets with a posterior osteocartilaginous bar. Mild bilateral foraminal narrowing c-spine c4-c7 RN
  • Thanks Charry, that means a lot :) Changing the pic to a GIF sorted it right out for me, but then I did log out, and log back in, and it had disappeared again...
    Kelly
    APROUD CANADIANveteranButNOTa doctor, my thoughts are my own
  • Kelly,

What I did was 'delete' the avatar I wanted to replace. It didn't log me out on that. I then logged off, logged back in (avatar still gone). Went back in, uploaded my .GIF - it logged me out. I then had to double log in, but finnnaaaallly the new one was there! (G) Glad to see it helped you Kelly. I like what you selected. Open, friendly, warm... :)

Brenda
advertisement