Welcome, Friend!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Veritas-Health LLC has recently released patient forums to our Arthritis-Health web site.

Please visit http://www.arthritis-health.com/forum

There are several patient story videos on Spine-Health that talk about Arthritis. Search on Patient stories
Protect anonymity
We strongly suggest that members do not include their email addresses. Once that is published , your email address is available to anyone on the internet , including hackers.

All discussions and comments that contain an external URL will be automatically moved to the spam queue. No external URL pointing to a medical web site is permitted. Forum rules also indicate that you need prior moderator approval. If you are going to post an external URL, contact one of the moderators to get their approval.
Attention New Members
Your initial discussion or comment automatically is sent to a moderator's approval queue before it can be published.
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

My story

edited 06/11/2012 - 8:48 AM in New Member Introductions
Hi I think I have a very unique story. I went in for CDs sugary(spinal Fluid coming out my nose) they stopped the leak no problem but when the doctor went to put in the drain to lower the spinal fluid pressure so every thing they put up my nose could heal he hit something a nerve root now I was on enough versed and fenitnal to knock out a small horse(that what my wife said and she's an icu nurse) I still woke uip screaming now he didn't just try one time but at least two after that my wife said she had to leave the room they finally took me to x-ray and put in the drain now that was eight months ago and I'm still in pain at first they had me on percacet of course thath helped they took me off that about 4 months ago and since then their has been nothing helping at all im up all night in pain and they say that the next step is the spinal corid stimulator honestly I'm willing to try anything just to relive some pain I'm leaving out the 3 spinal blocks which 2 worked the 3rd did nothing and the lyrics which I had side effects and the cymboltia that was the worst thing I've ever taken so here I am over no fault of my own or my body just giving out. Out of work and felling screwed and don't know what to do. I can't get my doctor to say it's a permnit condition no disability no law suit just more pain and more and more waiting and the waiting is just killing me. Any advice any anything felling extremely hopeless

• HI Mark :wave: and welcome to the spinal board :)

I am sorry you need to be here though :(

It sounds like you have walked over the hot coals of hell.

Hopefully one of our more knowledgeable members will see your post and be able to help you out more then I can.

However I do want you to know that this site saved my sanity.

I was truly ready to give up living when I found this site.

The support and the information here is and has been life saving for me in many areas- as I hope you too found it to be as helpful as I have :)

L1 - S2 "gone" useless in 1 way or another. DDD. RA. Bone Spurs. Tons of nerve damage/issues. Stenosis. Both knees replaced. 50 yrs old. I had a great fall (hence my user name) at age 41 and it has been a domino effect every since.
  • hi and welcome to the forum! :H we are here to offer you support and answer what questions we can. perhaps being around others feeling and dealing with many of the problems you are will help you a bit.. i am sorry i don't have any more answers than that but please have a good look around and make yourself at home... good luck with your pain issues! Jenny :)