Welcome, Friend!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Veritas-Health LLC has recently released patient forums to our Arthritis-Health web site.

Please visit http://www.arthritis-health.com/forum

There are several patient story videos on Spine-Health that talk about Arthritis. Search on Patient stories
Protect anonymity
We strongly suggest that members do not include their email addresses. Once that is published , your email address is available to anyone on the internet , including hackers.

All discussions and comments that contain an external URL will be automatically moved to the spam queue. No external URL pointing to a medical web site is permitted. Forum rules also indicate that you need prior moderator approval. If you are going to post an external URL, contact one of the moderators to get their approval.
Attention New Members
Your initial discussion or comment automatically is sent to a moderator's approval queue before it can be published.
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

hope everyone here has a pain free day or pain free week

chronic sufferchronic suffer Posts: 115
edited 06/11/2012 - 8:48 AM in Water Cooler
hope everyone here has a pain free day or pain free week i was wondering how everyone here is doing pain wise? what are your pain levels right now? mine is about a 9 or 10 but i am trying to hang in there till i get to a appt with my new PM doctor. i hope its really soon i am having a really bad fibro flare because the stress i was put under but i am trying to get through this fibro flare without going to the er and so far i am making it but barly making it with this flare i am having i have been in bed almost all day trying to get as much rest as i can and trying to use my heating pad for some of the pain i am in it not working but atleast i am trying it if this pain gets out of control though i am going to have to go to the er but thats only if it gets any worse to where its at now i am heading to bed now and hope everyone here is having a good night and not haveing to much pain. and if you guys are wondering how old i am i am only 25 years old i did not know if i had told you guys that yet i like to walk my dog storm when i can and i like to go bowling to when i can here is a pic of me and my husband image and here is one of our dog storm image