Welcome, Friend!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Veritas-Health LLC has recently released patient forums to our Arthritis-Health web site.

Please visit http://www.arthritis-health.com/forum

There are several patient story videos on Spine-Health that talk about Arthritis. Search on Patient stories
Protect anonymity
We strongly suggest that members do not include their email addresses. Once that is published , your email address is available to anyone on the internet , including hackers.

All discussions and comments that contain an external URL will be automatically moved to the spam queue. No external URL pointing to a medical web site is permitted. Forum rules also indicate that you need prior moderator approval. If you are going to post an external URL, contact one of the moderators to get their approval.
Attention New Members
Your initial discussion or comment automatically is sent to a moderator's approval queue before it can be published.
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

Update to some day-to-day Forum Rules

dilaurodilauro ConnecticutPosts: 9,877
edited 06/11/2012 - 8:49 AM in Spine-Health Announcements
Here is a couple of updates to our Forum Rules. I will be incorporating them into our formal Rules section next week.

Once we have identified a Member post as SPAM or pure solicitation, the post will be deleted and the member will be deleted without any warning.
In addition, those members will have the IP addressed denied, so that they can no longer access this site.
We need to take a firm stand on Spammers. There is no place on this site for people who want to make a mockery out of a site.

Temporary Banning
This is something we have tossed around for almost a year now.
The formal rule is that after a member receives three warnings, they will be banned. This new Temporary banning will put a twist onto this. Based on the severity of the incident that we are reviewing, the member may be banned immediately without any warning message. The length of the ban will depend on the severity of the incident. We will contact that member via email to notify them that they have been banned, for how long and why.

I've been working with the moderator team in looking into what changes/tweaks can be made to make the overall Spine-Health site enjoyable to the larger population and to reduce problem areas.
Ron DiLauro Spine-Health System Administrator
I am not a medical professional. I comment on personal experiences
You can email me at: rdilauro@veritashealth.com

• Thanks Ron for your continued support and in protecting and preserving this fine forum for us!

Looks like a good modification for the banning procedure and will likely be much more appropriate and beneficial process for carrying out this necessary action.

Well, have a good day all - - Happy Friday!

• Ron,

Hoping you are continuing to feel better day by day... Temporary banning: "3 day suspensions" something like that?

Second question. Would that extend to some that have been banned in the past? Ergo, they can come back? Just curious, thanks. :)

As to the spammers. I couldn't agree more!! <:P

PCTF C4 - T2, Laminectomies C5, C6 & C7. Severe Palsy left arm/hand.