Welcome, Friend!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Veritas-Health LLC has recently released patient forums to our Arthritis-Health web site.

Please visit http://www.arthritis-health.com/forum

There are several patient story videos on Spine-Health that talk about Arthritis. Search on Patient stories
Protect anonymity
We strongly suggest that members do not include their email addresses. Once that is published , your email address is available to anyone on the internet , including hackers.

Notice
All discussions and comments that contain an external URL will be automatically moved to the spam queue. No external URL pointing to a medical web site is permitted. Forum rules also indicate that you need prior moderator approval. If you are going to post an external URL, contact one of the moderators to get their approval.
Attention New Members
Your initial discussion or comment automatically is sent to a moderator's approval queue before it can be published.
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

Numbness is spreading....:(

PollyRPPollyR Posts: 411
edited 06/11/2012 - 8:49 AM in Neck Pain: Cervical
Hello everyone....ok I have some new numbness going on. My right arm is more numb and weaker then what is was and then 2 days ago my chin has went numb...My Dr apt is not until Thursday....I am just wondering if any of you have had chin numbness...and then what else will go numby by Thursday??

Thank you...sorry that I ramble most days!!
advertisement

Comments

• Sorry Polly.

Hang in there.

Julie
  • Most of my neck to include the chin are numb. Mine is progressive from my C3 nerve root. It is more numb on the left side, and as such when I turn my head to the left, I feel like I have a very snug scarf on - to the right it isn't as numb - but it is slowly spreading.

I hope you are keeping a log of these changes for your appointment? I'm trying to remember what diagnostics you've had for your cervical, and too what they say is going on? Refresh my Lyrica memory plz? *HUGZ*

Brenda
    PCTF C4 - T2, Laminectomies C5, C6 & C7. Severe Palsy left arm/hand.
  • Thank you Julie!! I am trying!!

Oh Brenda really hun...Your whole left side of your face is numb?? Oh sweety I am sorry!! I have had only the x-rays from the ER dept. and then the MRI the other day, but they only did the MRI on C6, 7 and 8. I will find out the results on Thursday....and you know that I am keeping a pain log of all these wierd symptoms....I dont like the numbness....

You know I went through alot with my lumbar and I was a little scared but not too much!! But with this neck thing...I am really scared...and I mean that with all honesty!! I dont want anything else to go numb!!