Welcome, Friend!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Veritas-Health LLC has recently released patient forums to our Arthritis-Health web site.

Please visit http://www.arthritis-health.com/forum

There are several patient story videos on Spine-Health that talk about Arthritis. Search on Patient stories
Protect anonymity
We strongly suggest that members do not include their email addresses. Once that is published , your email address is available to anyone on the internet , including hackers.

Notice
All discussions and comments that contain an external URL will be automatically moved to the spam queue. No external URL pointing to a medical web site is permitted. Forum rules also indicate that you need prior moderator approval. If you are going to post an external URL, contact one of the moderators to get their approval.
Attention New Members
Your initial discussion or comment automatically is sent to a moderator's approval queue before it can be published.
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

Cervical fusion, recovery, and tarlov cyst

rasputin6948rrasputin6948 Posts: 8
edited 06/11/2012 - 8:49 AM in Neck Pain: Cervical
Hi all this is my first post here. I am having ACDF on 2 levels at the end of January. Apparently after a few MRI's, a discogram, and a myelogram, my doc told me my back is jacked up from top to bottom but these 2 discs are the most significant. I have done everything else possible to avoid surgery but nothing has worked.
With all that said I have 2 questions. First off I have a few tarlov cysts. Does anyone know anything about these and can they potentially cause problems? Second off I want to know what to expect as far as recovery and getting back to work. Yea I know it varies but I am just looking for a litmus test here to see when you guys returned. I am 37 years old and I now work a desk job in a cruddy cubicle and I have been for 8 years. Prior to that I did a fair amount of heavy lifting jobs out in the whse here at work. Thanks for your help!
advertisement

Comments