Welcome, Friend!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Veritas-Health LLC has recently released patient forums to our Arthritis-Health web site.

Please visit http://www.arthritis-health.com/forum

There are several patient story videos on Spine-Health that talk about Arthritis. Search on Patient stories
Protect anonymity
We strongly suggest that members do not include their email addresses. Once that is published , your email address is available to anyone on the internet , including hackers.

All discussions and comments that contain an external URL will be automatically moved to the spam queue. No external URL pointing to a medical web site is permitted. Forum rules also indicate that you need prior moderator approval. If you are going to post an external URL, contact one of the moderators to get their approval.
Attention New Members
Your initial discussion or comment automatically is sent to a moderator's approval queue before it can be published.
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

Stress test

William GarzaWilliam Garza TexasPosts: 2,351
edited 06/11/2012 - 8:49 AM in Water Cooler
Hi Guys. going for a stress test tommorrow, chemically induced...ughhh.
I have Wolf-Parkinson-White syndrome, I have an arrythmia, strange no? then on to a cathaterization to remove a deely-wooger on my ticker.
William Garza
Spine-Health Mod

Welcome to Spine-Health

• You gave me a gut laugh. Thanks, I needed that, but it woke up my dog.

Please keep us posted, k?

• Chemically induced stress tests scare me to death. I had to have one before my laminectomy in 2009 because I couldn't do the treadmill. They really aren't that bad, but I just don't like them. As for the cath to remove the deely-wooger, I just couldn't stop laughing, even though I don't have a clue what a deely-wooger might be.I wish you luck and prayers are with you.
  • I hope the test goes well tomorrow and rest up for it. Thinking of you tomorrow. Charry
    DDD of lumbar spine with sciatica to left hip,leg and foot. L4-L5 posterior disc bulge with prominent facets, L5-S1 prominent facets with a posterior osteocartilaginous bar. Mild bilateral foraminal narrowing c-spine c4-c7 RN
  • Its right there next to the left ventrical, its kinda grown" on me as the good doctor said. an..well anyway, did the test...as i said..UGHHHHH! injection, 10 seconds later out of breath, then another injection and it felt exactly like i'de been in a car wreck.
    the doc look at ta other fella in the room and goes m-hmm, m-hmm, looks at mine, goes....,...Thats interesting and rushes out the room.
    I seem to be a 300 lbs walking set of interesting things goin on, first the 24 hr monitor, doc say broke, come do again...why yes kimosabe!
    second monitor, and a few less chest hairs, hmmmm, interesting, your hear DOES beat too slow....
    come back for more test.
    quavering voice...yes kimosabe.
    tday was chilly with a chance of hmmm and it was all over me.
    feeling kinda ughhhh, but ok.
    the procedure will insert a cathater through said femoral artery, to said ticker and ablate the thingy, its like an extra lead, a jumper across d pumper, a..ahh whatever its fun to watch the docs faces when the discover somethin new no?
    William Garza
    Spine-Health Mod

Welcome to Spine-Health

• My doc is extremely athletic and fit and he made me walk on the treadmill. ugh, gasp, sweat!!!
    The following day I had a AAA ultrasound.
    While they were doing the ultrasound, I noticed that I was really, REALLy sore from my sternum around and under my left breast almost to my side. I have no idea what caused this--it is not a cardiac pain, I think it is muscle or nerve pain-perhaps costochondritis?????
    It is still really sore. Any ideas or suggestions???? Anyone??
  • did the chemical version of he stress test, pokey arm, poky arm..FAINTFEELINGFROMTHEPAIN... then a soothing "this is gonna feel like ya walked a little bit..uhhh ya.
    I felt just like ide been in a car crash..literally.
    the follow up is tday and will find out about results.

Out of control. my sternum to back pain is caused by an rib out of place and pushing where it doesnt need to be. good luck in finding a solution.
    William Garza
    Spine-Health Mod

Welcome to Spine-Health