Welcome, Friend!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Veritas-Health LLC has recently released patient forums to our Arthritis-Health web site.

Please visit http://www.arthritis-health.com/forum

There are several patient story videos on Spine-Health that talk about Arthritis. Search on Patient stories
Protect anonymity
We strongly suggest that members do not include their email addresses. Once that is published , your email address is available to anyone on the internet , including hackers.

All discussions and comments that contain an external URL will be automatically moved to the spam queue. No external URL pointing to a medical web site is permitted. Forum rules also indicate that you need prior moderator approval. If you are going to post an external URL, contact one of the moderators to get their approval.
Attention New Members
Your initial discussion or comment automatically is sent to a moderator's approval queue before it can be published.
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

jwarnerjjwarner Posts: 1
edited 06/11/2012 - 8:49 AM in New Member Introductions
Hi, my name is Jeannie. I've had back pain for a couple of years now. Dx with Herniated disk pressing on a nerve. Have had epidurals for the pain.

My main reason for joining is that my daughter had surgery Jan. 12, 2011, to remove a benign tumor on the spine. She is doing well and is home. Return appt on 01-18-11 to remove JP drain.

Has anyone had problems with their insurance denying tests or even surgery. Her insurance company tried to cancel the surgery after it was scheduled. We need to file a complaint with the insurance company. Anyone ever done this before? We called her supervisor at work, no help there. Any info will be appreciated. Thanks in advance.

• hi and welcome to the forum! :H we are here to offer you suport and answer what questions we can. sorry, i have no answers to your questions, we do have a "Health Insurance" forum.. check it out! i do hope you get your problems worked out and your daughter has a complete and succesful recovery.. please remember to take care of yourself as well. everyone needs mom!! so treat yourself well!! we are here for you to! good luck! Jenny :)