Welcome, Friend!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Veritas-Health LLC has recently released patient forums to our Arthritis-Health web site.

Please visit http://www.arthritis-health.com/forum

There are several patient story videos on Spine-Health that talk about Arthritis. Search on Patient stories
Protect anonymity
We strongly suggest that members do not include their email addresses. Once that is published , your email address is available to anyone on the internet , including hackers.

All discussions and comments that contain an external URL will be automatically moved to the spam queue. No external URL pointing to a medical web site is permitted. Forum rules also indicate that you need prior moderator approval. If you are going to post an external URL, contact one of the moderators to get their approval.
Attention New Members
Your initial discussion or comment automatically is sent to a moderator's approval queue before it can be published.
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

A handy quandry ??

FenrysFFenrys Posts: 56
edited 06/11/2012 - 8:51 AM in Arthritis, Osteoarthritis
Hey folks,
Has anyone got any suggestions for this little puzzle or am I being a bit "special" ;-) !(New meds honest)lol

I use capsicain cream for arty knees,hips etc but for hands I have now been given a brufen cream for my hands.
So, the quandry is .... How do you wash ur hands so as not to get cream on food etc .. Without washing the cream from ur fingers??
At the moment I am putting the cream on the backs of hands using left fingertips for right hand and vice versa and then using a baby wipe on palms with fingers closed :-)

I would appreciate any more ideas u guys have !!!
Thanks ever so much x0x0

• Then apply to wherever especially capsicain cream which can burn especially if you have an itchy nose oww. I've also used a washcloth then rub it in but it seems to get absorbed in the cloth. I haven't used cream for a long time though. Charry
    DDD of lumbar spine with sciatica to left hip,leg and foot. L4-L5 posterior disc bulge with prominent facets, L5-S1 prominent facets with a posterior osteocartilaginous bar. Mild bilateral foraminal narrowing c-spine c4-c7 RN
  • Hi charry,
    Thanx for tip !!! Yes capsicain is a little bit naughty isn't it ??ROFL Yup! I have over time got in in every sore place u can think of lol!! I think maybe, until u do this, we are not getting the FULL capsicain experiance :-)

Not used for a while?? I don't know about you but I am my own worst enemy with this lol - I never keep using capsicain long enough to break the "My skin is burning so much, I think I may have leprosy (sorry - bad taste)"cycle and therefore don't know really if the burning ever really stops ? Maybe I'll find out one day huh? Lol

Bramble (colicky horse) is like a different animal today !!!!! Nobody thought she was going to get up! Dave fitted a nutcracker earlier to stop her cribbing so ..... Fingers X'd !!

Thank you once again charry - lots of hugs ((((0)))) xx
This discussion has been closed.