Welcome, Friend!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Veritas-Health LLC has recently released patient forums to our Arthritis-Health web site.

Please visit http://www.arthritis-health.com/forum

There are several patient story videos on Spine-Health that talk about Arthritis. Search on Patient stories
Protect anonymity
We strongly suggest that members do not include their email addresses. Once that is published , your email address is available to anyone on the internet , including hackers.

All discussions and comments that contain an external URL will be automatically moved to the spam queue. No external URL pointing to a medical web site is permitted. Forum rules also indicate that you need prior moderator approval. If you are going to post an external URL, contact one of the moderators to get their approval.
Attention New Members
Your initial discussion or comment automatically is sent to a moderator's approval queue before it can be published.
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

New member checking in

ramoorerramoore Posts: 2
edited 06/11/2012 - 8:52 AM in New Member Introductions
Suffering another day of neck pain. Had severe pain when I went to bed woke at 3:30 am gave up. Fighting for future medical(workcomp) for a cervical revision. C6-7 fusion Feb. 2002. I am told I need two level fusion L5-s1 and l4-l5. Right now neck pain far worse than back although back spasms are horrible.

Knee went out while fighting for cervical revision had that done April 19, 2011. Will have rt hand cts next month had the left done Dec. 1 2010.

I have had both shoulders operated on anchors in both with left shoulder continues with pain. Loss of range of motion greater on the left. Compression fractures tspine. Dislocated a rib from the spine and continue to have pain in that area. Thats some real pain there dont recomend that.

I also have Hemochromotsis, sleep apnea (Moderte), high blood pressure. I think depression is trying to get ahold on me. I have been feeling dark lately. Kind of hard to

I Have applied for ssdi MARCH 2010 been denied twice and now waiting for hearing date.

I am really tired of the chronic pain. Medication sucks
I see I am not the only one in the same boat and am glad to have found this fourm.

• Welcome to spine-health. Have a look around and you will find many here whom suffer with multiple spine issues and multiple medical issues. You sure have had your run of them it sounds like.

One thing I wouldn't recommend it is having multiple areas of your spine healing from surgery at any given time.

As far as the SSDI you might take a read in a insurance forum and can find many members posting on it. There are also some good links in those threads that might help you out.

Just thought I would stop by and welcome you to spine-health. Take care and look forward to reading more of your post. If there is anything I can do don't hesitate to pm me.
  • SavageSavage United StatesPosts: 5,459
    So sorry for all you are going through. You found the best site ever for info and people here really understand the life of pain.
    Re' your disability..if denied again...I would suggest a lawyer. I went to a disability lawyer the week after I stopped working.
    We are protected by law..that the lawyer only is paid if you are successful with getting disability.
    I received the Disability at 6 months...so my lawyer did not make any money from my case.
    A friend of mine...with the same lawyer..rec'd back pay of 2 years Disability and then her lawyer was paid..but no money from my friend's pocket.
    It's good to know there are laws that help us and protect us.
    Good luck to you and keep in touch!
    Spine-Health Moderator
    Please read my medical history at: Medical History

• hi and welcome to the forum! :H we are here to offer you support and answer what questions we can. please have a good look around the different forums and make yourself at home!! stop by anytime, there is always a spiney around!! you have alot on your plate with your SSDI and your pain issues!! good luck and i hope you reach some resolutions soon. Jenny :)
  • Thanks for the reply's and encouragement. Knee surgery done and as of today have put the crutches aside. Now to get through the carpal tunel next month.

I do have a attorney now for the hearing phase and my pcp sent me for for rfc a couple months ago that went my way big time. No hearing date as of yet.