Welcome, Friend!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Veritas-Health LLC has recently released patient forums to our Arthritis-Health web site.

Please visit http://www.arthritis-health.com/forum

There are several patient story videos on Spine-Health that talk about Arthritis. Search on Patient stories
Protect anonymity
We strongly suggest that members do not include their email addresses. Once that is published , your email address is available to anyone on the internet , including hackers.

All discussions and comments that contain an external URL will be automatically moved to the spam queue. No external URL pointing to a medical web site is permitted. Forum rules also indicate that you need prior moderator approval. If you are going to post an external URL, contact one of the moderators to get their approval.
Attention New Members
Your initial discussion or comment automatically is sent to a moderator's approval queue before it can be published.
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

Straker {backache99} Tony ! 45 birthday 14/5/66

backache99backache99 Posts: 1,338
edited 06/11/2012 - 8:53 AM in Good News
as i no longer have face book .i would like to thank everyone that sent me emails and even a few cards for my birthday
1997 laminectomy
2007 repeat laminectomy and discectomy L4/L5
2011 ALIF {L4/L5/S1}
2012 ? bowel problems .still under investigation
2014 bladder operation may 19th 2014

• Hope that you have a wonderful day! I will be wishing for you a painless/pain reduced day for you! Your ultimate gift will hopefully be in Septmember when you have your surgery!

Hang in till then, and enjoy your day!

>:D< Karen
    >:D< >:-D< : Karen
    L3-S1 herniation and bulges, stenosis, mod facet,ddd,impinged nerves,coccydinia
    discectomy/lami July 2011-unsuccessful
    adr L5-S1 Feb 2012
  • Howdy Tony,

Happy Birthday Tony!!! Did you and your wife do anything special?

PCTF C4 - T2, Laminectomies C5, C6 & C7. Severe Palsy left arm/hand.
  • I hope you have a great day and eat some cake. All the best for the year. Charry
    DDD of lumbar spine with sciatica to left hip,leg and foot. L4-L5 posterior disc bulge with prominent facets, L5-S1 prominent facets with a posterior osteocartilaginous bar. Mild bilateral foraminal narrowing c-spine c4-c7 RN
  • Happy Birthday Tony!!

I wish for you a pain free day <:P
  • Happy Birthday Tony!

Hope you have(had) a great day and a good year ahead!
    Less pain and even better days ahead after that surgery you so deserve to have done!

• Tony! Wishing you a birthday blessing of pain relief!
  • Happy birthday tony. I wish you a better future in your painful life I hope that one day you ll get better.I hope that day is after you get your surgery done. take care man
  • you are all very kind .unfortunately we are doing nothing as pain has ruined the day ...nothing new there then!! .it would be nice to be able to turn pain off for at least 24 hours so i could feel like a human again ..but we all want that ..dont we ..i have a chat with my 15 year old daughter this morning on skype ..that was the high light of the day ..i just wish she lived closer {she lives in the use of man } and i live in the uk ..so i dont see much of her ..but despite everything i will try to have a good day
    tony x
    1997 laminectomy
    2007 repeat laminectomy and discectomy L4/L5
    2011 ALIF {L4/L5/S1}
    2012 ? bowel problems .still under investigation
    2014 bladder operation may 19th 2014
  • happy belated birthday ( bin off the boards for few days due to excruciating head pain, complcation of my severe deterioating cervical, have a thread going, just popped in for awhile)

i no whats its like to not be able to celebrate special occasons, and it sucks big time

im glad you had a nice chat with your daughter, its can make your day ,as is something nice you can manage

i couldnt see my daughters on mothers day, way too much severe pain even hurts to talk with this nerve n inflammation head pain

you have the same b/day of a significant other ,i had for many years

anyhow hope your day was special as much as it could be
    so happy 45th
    take care