Welcome, Friend!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Veritas-Health LLC has recently released patient forums to our Arthritis-Health web site.

Please visit http://www.arthritis-health.com/forum

There are several patient story videos on Spine-Health that talk about Arthritis. Search on Patient stories
Protect anonymity
We strongly suggest that members do not include their email addresses. Once that is published , your email address is available to anyone on the internet , including hackers.

All discussions and comments that contain an external URL will be automatically moved to the spam queue. No external URL pointing to a medical web site is permitted. Forum rules also indicate that you need prior moderator approval. If you are going to post an external URL, contact one of the moderators to get their approval.
Attention New Members
Your initial discussion or comment automatically is sent to a moderator's approval queue before it can be published.
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

I get so frustrated

dilaurodilauro ConnecticutPosts: 9,845
edited 06/11/2012 - 8:54 AM in Spine-Health Announcements
Nothing gives me more pleasure than to respond to so many of the posts I read on a daily basis.

T try to provide members with the various experience I have had and also to try to encourage the positive and bright outlook that is so necessary in dealing with our spinal problems.

But recently I have found that I need to spend time editing and addressing hackers and spammers to this site. With more work schedule, I have limited time to spend online. So whenever I am online, I want to be able to try to help others and to respond to posts.

I apologize that I haven't been able to spend the time I really want to with members. I love getting to know other folks,to see what they are dealing with and hopefully provide them with some good positive information. I do hope this trend changes so that I can spend the time with members, which is really where I belong
Ron DiLauro Spine-Health System Administrator
I am not a medical professional. I comment on personal experiences
You can email me at: rdilauro@veritashealth.com

• Ron,

Nodding, those buttheads have been busy bees that's for sure! What gets a lot of us mad with them isn't so much the spam, but when they 'mass' spam, it screws up a lot of threads.

Sorry to see that they are taking up so much of your time. Hopefully it/they will back down? Another option (based on what I hear of access authorities?) "Up Cathy and Cindy to moderator so they can help out more?" Just a thought.

Okay, okay, I'll hush! (G) Back to my corner I go. :)

PCTF C4 - T2, Laminectomies C5, C6 & C7. Severe Palsy left arm/hand.
  • I am sorry too dude. It seems like we are getting more spam than I used to see here. Not that it matters but some of it seems so pointless to this site that I can't believe someone went to the trouble. I am more sure than ever that I would not want your job. Hopefully something will happen and it will slowdown, but I am afraid that will not be the case. At any rate thanks for your services and all the volunteer staff here. We appreciate your generosity.