Welcome, Friend!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

advertisement
advertisement
Veritas-Health LLC has recently released patient forums to our Arthritis-Health web site.

Please visit http://www.arthritis-health.com/forum

There are several patient story videos on Spine-Health that talk about Arthritis. Search on Patient stories
Protect anonymity
We strongly suggest that members do not include their email addresses. Once that is published , your email address is available to anyone on the internet , including hackers.

Notice
All discussions and comments that contain an external URL will be automatically moved to the spam queue. No external URL pointing to a medical web site is permitted. Forum rules also indicate that you need prior moderator approval. If you are going to post an external URL, contact one of the moderators to get their approval.
Attention New Members
Your initial discussion or comment automatically is sent to a moderator's approval queue before it can be published.
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

Lose C1 from birth 2 to 4 are grown togheter ...

marvinkmmarvink Posts: 2
edited 06/11/2012 - 7:55 AM in Neck Pain: Cervical
Hello,
I have from birth a lose neckjoint the most upper 1.. C1 C2 to 4 are grown togheter and it sticks out a litle bit where for normal people it goes inwards a bit, well for me it feels like my Eyes are attached to my lose neckjoint .. it is reall weird its reall hard to do but i can place C correct in position that way . my body works good if C1 is in posistion, Docters are afraid to even touch my neck while i can totaly set myself and my backbone and knees all upstraight with it in a minute but i cant keep it and i fall so far down that i nearly go invalid it seems i really dont know what to do i have this for years now my dad use to know what to do but he passed on few years ago its reall weird to explain my left shoulder is straight as they calli t my right isnt and my shoulders want to tip over like 20 times a day my right wantsto get straight my left upfront its like im living in hell i cant explain any1 this its to weird what i cando with my neckjoint should i keepon tryng to setmyself up straight withit?? or should i not knowing it is verry weak and cecartherapist and docters didnt wanna touch it in the past but its where all problems start for me so i dont know haha any1?? o.o

i also have to add cause of my neck this way from birth i litterly have no pain in this all while my right arm can litterly fall off it feels blade all togheter had trombosis in it and its like my armsfalling of my spinalcore lawl weird ilive in total hell.
advertisement