Welcome, Friend!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Veritas-Health LLC has recently released patient forums to our Arthritis-Health web site.

Please visit http://www.arthritis-health.com/forum

There are several patient story videos on Spine-Health that talk about Arthritis. Search on Patient stories
Protect anonymity
We strongly suggest that members do not include their email addresses. Once that is published , your email address is available to anyone on the internet , including hackers.

All discussions and comments that contain an external URL will be automatically moved to the spam queue. No external URL pointing to a medical web site is permitted. Forum rules also indicate that you need prior moderator approval. If you are going to post an external URL, contact one of the moderators to get their approval.
Attention New Members
Your initial discussion or comment automatically is sent to a moderator's approval queue before it can be published.
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

Post ACDF Pain

jsmith2269jjsmith2269 Posts: 1
edited 06/11/2012 - 8:55 AM in Neck Pain: Cervical
I was hit by 18 wheeler back in Nov 2010, had to have ACDF of C5-c6. Now the pain is in diff. area but still the same amount, also having extremly painful numbing and de-mobilizing hand issues... Any help on what i should tell my DR. and surgeon... im 27 and feel like a 70 year old would (in other words i feel like hell and useless) Please help...

• Welcome to Spine-Health. Wow, getting hit by an 18-wheeler - that sounds so scary. Ack.

Please give us more info - when was your surgery? What kind of surgeon did you use? What kind of pain are you having? Are you wearing a brace?

The more information you give us, the more we'll be able to help.

Look forward to learning more about your situation.
    Take care.