Welcome, Friend!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

advertisement
advertisement
Veritas-Health LLC has recently released patient forums to our Arthritis-Health web site.

Please visit http://www.arthritis-health.com/forum

There are several patient story videos on Spine-Health that talk about Arthritis. Search on Patient stories
Protect anonymity
We strongly suggest that members do not include their email addresses. Once that is published , your email address is available to anyone on the internet , including hackers.

Notice
All discussions and comments that contain an external URL will be automatically moved to the spam queue. No external URL pointing to a medical web site is permitted. Forum rules also indicate that you need prior moderator approval. If you are going to post an external URL, contact one of the moderators to get their approval.
Attention New Members
Your initial discussion or comment automatically is sent to a moderator's approval queue before it can be published.
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

Inappropriate post

StingerleeStingerlee Posts: 1
edited 06/11/2012 - 7:55 AM in New Member Introductions
Post deleted inappropriate post for Spine-Health

Ron DiLauro, Spine-Health System Administrator 08/16/11

Per your comment:
Att: Moderator

There is no reason to remove this posting. Please show some integrity and allow it to remain. Let people make up their one minds. OK?

We maintain the integrity of this site and we will continue to flush out posts that are not made for information purposes, but instead for grandstanding.

Ron DiLauro, Spine-Health System Administrator 08/16/11
advertisement

Comments

• i live in the uk and ADR is not a popular operation over here either .but we are allowed to take about it .in fact there are websites dedicated it it .i wanted ADR myself but my spine is so badly damaged its not possible .there are only a few consultants in the uk that are suitably qualified to carry out this major surgey .my consultant is one of them and i am waiting for a ALIF from him .good luck with your ADR just remember to get a consultant that's up to the job ..you only have one back !!
    tony {uk}
    1997 laminectomy
    2007 repeat laminectomy and discectomy L4/L5
    2011 ALIF {L4/L5/S1}
    2012 ? bowel problems .still under investigation
    2014 bladder operation may 19th 2014
  • but the mods will edit it as you /we are not allowed to mention any names in a post {but thats anyway } i am seeing someone in warrington {mr5 }
    tony{uk}
    1997 laminectomy
    2011 ALIF {L4/L5/S1}
  • I dont know where you been but they are doing adr already in the united states. I have one and the damage to go with it. You say you cant talk about the adr you got put in but then you say its the neon adr. Whats up with that? You say the trials you heard of the neon adr are very good. Well either you have it or you dont? Or are you just advertising it here?

I agree there should be a beter adr out there that acts like a normal disc insted of the crap they use that dont work anything like a normal disc and has many complications. Sometimes you are just beter of with a simple fusion so when things fail with the adr they can at least go back in to fix it.

Many people from U.S A went to germany droped big money out of pocket for this adr and ended up with compications and having fusion back here at home just the same.

My dr is not a big fan of adr for all the compications he seen over the years and still counting. I had the flexicore disc put in in 2004 and been in more pain then ever in my life.
    Flexicore ADR 2004 resulting nerve damage l4l5 Fusion 2006 same level, 2009 hardware removal with lami !
    2012 scs implant ,
  • many consultant wont even go near it .fusions are last resort when all else fails .many are not suitable for ADR and thee ones that have had it done tend not to have a very good out come {there are the odd ones that do .but they are few a far between } even fusions .if done by a consultant with little experience can prove a disaster too .so its wise to get someone that's been recommended .note to the person that started this thread .i did politely warn you that your post would be edited .RON is a very fair man and we all treat him with the respect he deserves you wont find a nicer guy so please don't be offended that your post has been edited .its the rules you can have your say but don't mention by name any consultants {due ..to possible litigation?}
    tony {uk]
    1997 laminectomy
    2011 ALIF {L4/L5/S1}
  • I dont think he be offended. Sounded to me as he was just marketing the neon adr or something like that. But he himself would probably not go near it lol. How you been holding up tony?
    Flexicore ADR 2004 resulting nerve damage l4l5 Fusion 2006 same level, 2009 hardware removal with lami !
    2012 scs implant ,
  • still hanging on and taking the pain killers ! booked a holiday for dec in the sun 7/17th then in hospital on the 28 for my ALIF ! not too sure how i feel to be honest ..it could be the best thing for me could even be pain free of it could be the worst thing and ..well lets not go there !!
    tony
    1997 laminectomy
    2011 ALIF {L4/L5/S1}
advertisement