Welcome, Friend!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Veritas-Health LLC has recently released patient forums to our Arthritis-Health web site.

Please visit http://www.arthritis-health.com/forum

There are several patient story videos on Spine-Health that talk about Arthritis. Search on Patient stories
Protect anonymity
We strongly suggest that members do not include their email addresses. Once that is published , your email address is available to anyone on the internet , including hackers.

All discussions and comments that contain an external URL will be automatically moved to the spam queue. No external URL pointing to a medical web site is permitted. Forum rules also indicate that you need prior moderator approval. If you are going to post an external URL, contact one of the moderators to get their approval.
Attention New Members
Your initial discussion or comment automatically is sent to a moderator's approval queue before it can be published.
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

I need help for my condition!!

AimeeAAimee Posts: 5
Hello My name IS Aimee, A week ago I did an EMG study and the result was as follows: Evidence of denervation in the right side gastro.and result #2 :S1 Billateral Radiculopathy.. tell me what does this mean?? Thanks

• Aimee, welcome to spine-health. There are many articles on this site, written by real medical professionals. It would be unwise for any of us to explain your conditions since we are not doctors. The search feature is at the top of the screen (blue box in the middle).

This is an article explaining radiculopathy.

You can search the word denervation and find information on that as well.

Have your doctors ordered an MRI? What are your symptoms? Tell us more and possibly someone can share their own experiences similar to yours.

Again, welcome.
    Surviving chronic pain one day at a time, praying for a reprieve because living another 40 years like this doesn't sound too fun!
  • But those conditions means that have nuclous pulpose herniated??I can't walk very well from my right leg!!!;((
  • My symptons are:EXTREME Pain in my right leg,pain in my right side of my low back,tingling,I feel like my leg was in fire inside..it's so terrible,and that condition in my case is progressive,all the medications does not work to me!!
  • Aimee, Welcome to Spine Health.

Have you spoken with a Neuro Surgeon or Ortho Surgeon? How long ago was your last MRI? What kind of doctor are you working with?

If you are not able to use your leg or are in extreme pain please go to the ER.

• dilaurodilauro ConnecticutPosts: 9,846
    From what you have provided its difficult to even try to come up with some type of suggestions.

We need to know information like:

- All Diagnostic tests that have been done and their results.
    - All medications you are on
    - What kind of treatments have you had
    - How long has all of this being going on for?
    - What are the doctor's recommendations

As with what Julie said, if you can not use your leg due to extreme pain, then you should be going to the ER.

There is nothing in what you gave us for information that would led us to believe the degree of your problem. Thats why more information will help.

From what you have provided it could be sciatica, but I am not a medical professional, so I am just taking a stab at it.

The most important thing is what your doctors are telling what it is. You need to go back to the doctor that gave you the EMG and have them explain exactly what the test results showed and what should be done about it.
    Ron DiLauro Spine-Health System Administrator
    I am not a medical professional. I comment on personal experiences
    You can email me at: rdilauro@veritashealth.com
  • expected in a week I have Become the MRI, and I have not visited yet is trying a neuro doc.actually I visit a fisiatrist who diagnosed me radiculopathy and my primary doctor. This is totally new to my drawer I HAVE 12 jars of drugs! ! and this is making me sick !!!;((
  • Post Deleted, inappropriate post plus solicitation

Ron DiLauro, Spine-Health System Administrator 08/23/11