Welcome, Friend!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Veritas-Health LLC has recently released patient forums to our Arthritis-Health web site.

Please visit http://www.arthritis-health.com/forum

There are several patient story videos on Spine-Health that talk about Arthritis. Search on Patient stories
Protect anonymity
We strongly suggest that members do not include their email addresses. Once that is published , your email address is available to anyone on the internet , including hackers.

All discussions and comments that contain an external URL will be automatically moved to the spam queue. No external URL pointing to a medical web site is permitted. Forum rules also indicate that you need prior moderator approval. If you are going to post an external URL, contact one of the moderators to get their approval.
Attention New Members
Your initial discussion or comment automatically is sent to a moderator's approval queue before it can be published.
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

Just checking In on you 2007 folks

TammyTTammy Posts: 84
edited 06/11/2012 - 8:55 AM in Lighten and Brighten
You know who you are, anyone still around? If so how ya doing?

• dilaurodilauro ConnecticutPosts: 9,833
    Yep, I am still around.

How is your back been treating you?

Hope you and your family are doing the best they can.

Ron DiLauro Spine-Health System Administrator
    I am not a medical professional. I comment on personal experiences
    You can email me at: rdilauro@veritashealth.com
  • Hey what about us 2008 folks? Lol You know 2008 was a much beter year then 2007
    Flexicore ADR 2004 resulting nerve damage l4l5 Fusion 2006 same level, 2009 hardware removal with lami !
    2012 scs implant ,
  • Na, it's all about 2007. How bout I pretend you are 2007 since you probably would have been had you known we were here.

Hi Ron! I knew you would be here. Woulda fallen out of my chair had you not replied. That would NOT be spiny friendly. How've you been?
  • I date back to 2006. You guys are newbies. This is the first time I've checked in here in nearly a year. I still have it listed in my favorites in my browser though.

Hope everyone is doing well.
  • dilaurodilauro ConnecticutPosts: 9,833
    Hi Steve, wow, glad to see your name up there.
    Are you doing any more Hockey officiating? Hope you are doing the best you can.

Tammy, you are right, I am here day and night, its just become so natural for me. The biggest thing I miss, is all those late night chat room evenings with the folks for 2006 and 2007. We did have so much fun.

I still here once in a while (if not on SH) via other online sites, Erin and Hopey.

Hows the family? And how has your back be treating you?

I can, upon demand make some more outstanding colorful stick figures.

Steve and Tammy, so good to see your names again
    Ron DiLauro Spine-Health System Administrator
    I am not a medical professional. I comment on personal experiences
    You can email me at: rdilauro@veritashealth.com
  • Also, I miss those late night chats as well. Had a lot of fun in that chat room. I have to admit though, I was horrible at keeping up with all the conversations though. I would comment on a post then the subject would change 10 times by the time I finished typing. I think I laughed at myself the whole time I was on there. I just couldn't keep up.

Did you say you hear from Erin and Hopey?
  • Here's a pic of me racing down near Dallas

• Another of me down by San Antonio. I hit my head on a low lying tree branch a little before this was taken. I had a mild concussion and don't remember much from the rest of this day. I finished 15th out of 30 or so.

• From WAY back in the day. I think this was in 2003.

• Dropping the puck. I think this was my last season in 2006. I couldn't take the pain anymore. I couldn't even bend over to pick the puck up off of the ice.

• Hey Ron. I figured you would be hanging around here somewhere. The back is good but no more hockey. I just can't skate like I used to. I'm sure I could probably work my way back to where I was, but I don't really care to. That chapter in my life is over, but by my choice, which I can live with.

I am still racing bicycles though. Race season starts in a couple of weeks and I'm terribly behind in my training.

I hope you're doing well, Ron.