Welcome, Friend!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

advertisement
advertisement
Veritas-Health LLC has recently released patient forums to our Arthritis-Health web site.

Please visit http://www.arthritis-health.com/forum

There are several patient story videos on Spine-Health that talk about Arthritis. Search on Patient stories
Protect anonymity
We strongly suggest that members do not include their email addresses. Once that is published , your email address is available to anyone on the internet , including hackers.

Notice
All discussions and comments that contain an external URL will be automatically moved to the spam queue. No external URL pointing to a medical web site is permitted. Forum rules also indicate that you need prior moderator approval. If you are going to post an external URL, contact one of the moderators to get their approval.
Attention New Members
Your initial discussion or comment automatically is sent to a moderator's approval queue before it can be published.
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

I hope everyone's safe with Hurricane coming

charryccharry Posts: 5,652
edited 06/11/2012 - 7:56 AM in Matters of the Heart
I hope everyone on the east coast is prepared for this hurricane coming up the east coat. I can't stop watching CNN to keep track of this. I hope everyone in these areas have water and money and some canned foods to get by. New Jersey mayor says get the Hell off the beach! Charry
DDD of lumbar spine with sciatica to left hip,leg and foot. L4-L5 posterior disc bulge with prominent facets, L5-S1 prominent facets with a posterior osteocartilaginous bar. Mild bilateral foraminal narrowing c-spine c4-c7 RN
advertisement

Comments

• I know the military is keeping our planes n choppers safe, by flying them in here to Wright Patterson, AFB. They have been flying them in here since yesterday from the AFB's in North Carolina, Virginia, Delaware and NY. Some of the Navy planes have been sent out to sea on ships to protect them. Hopefully, all of our American Citizens on the East Coast are taking this as seriously as our military is and will be just as safe. Prayers for everyone on the East Coast as well as all our Military personnel.
  • Well lets hope they take it very serious. Mother nature is not fooling around on this 1. This thing is huge. The timing of all this is very strange having the recent earthquake and this to follow.
    Flexicore ADR 2004 resulting nerve damage l4l5 Fusion 2006 same level, 2009 hardware removal with lami !
    2012 scs implant ,
  • I'm watching CNN and this storm is a big one! They said there will be power outages and very high winds and hurricanes can spawn tornadoes but the winds can be just as bad. Going without power for 3 days back in the big power outage was difficult for me but luckily I was working and could shower at work instead of ice water at home. All our food spoiled in the fridge and freezer and wish at the time I had a BBQ grill to cook. So hopefully people are getting stocked up for this anticipated power outage, as well as staying safe from the high winds and floods. Char
    DDD of lumbar spine with sciatica to left hip,leg and foot. L4-L5 posterior disc bulge with prominent facets, L5-S1 prominent facets with a posterior osteocartilaginous bar. Mild bilateral foraminal narrowing c-spine c4-c7 RN
  • I agree earthquakes n hurricanes---something is happening here. Hopefully we will all be safe. Still saying prayers for all on the East Coast.
  • It looks bad with all the flooding in Vermont and New England and hope everyone is alright up there while the waters rise.
advertisement