Welcome, Friend!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Veritas-Health LLC has recently released patient forums to our Arthritis-Health web site.

Please visit http://www.arthritis-health.com/forum

There are several patient story videos on Spine-Health that talk about Arthritis. Search on Patient stories
Protect anonymity
We strongly suggest that members do not include their email addresses. Once that is published , your email address is available to anyone on the internet , including hackers.

All discussions and comments that contain an external URL will be automatically moved to the spam queue. No external URL pointing to a medical web site is permitted. Forum rules also indicate that you need prior moderator approval. If you are going to post an external URL, contact one of the moderators to get their approval.
Attention New Members
Your initial discussion or comment automatically is sent to a moderator's approval queue before it can be published.
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

hello SH friends!

manalerie2mmanalerie2 Posts: 6
edited 06/11/2012 - 8:56 AM in New Member Introductions
Hello friends, its Amanda :)

Its been a while, so I thought I would reintroduce myself.

I am a 30yr old, married, mother of 2 (yes 2!) Beautiful and amazing little boys.

My family and I are now blessed to call CALIFORNIA home.

I do hope to spend more time on the forums... However due to an unfortunate event (5yr old vs. Laptop) I am logging on with my blackberry (not the easiest ha!)

Can't wait to reconnect with my old friends, and to meet some new ones!

• hi and welcome back to the forum! :H we are still here to offer you support and answer what questions we can. you must know your way around so please make yourself at home! you must have your hands full with two small boys and pain problems!! that is a difficult comibination you are taking on but the joy of children is a blessing. i have a four year old in my household..!!! you have come to a great place for support and meeting new friends.. good luck to you! Jenny :)
  • dilaurodilauro ConnecticutPosts: 9,877
    but I am sorry because I am sure you are back online due to some new problems.

So you guys are really settled in California. So, now coming from Boston and now CA, is there a chance you might become a Yankee fan?

Loved to hear from you again.

Welcome back
    Ron DiLauro Spine-Health System Administrator
    I am not a medical professional. I comment on personal experiences
    You can email me at: rdilauro@veritashealth.com
  • Post deleted. Inappropriate use of Spine-Health Forums

Ron DiLauro, Spine-Health System Administrator 08/31/11
  • I hope you can get another computer or notebook to join us here. I seen you on chat before right? It was a long time ago. Not sure as my memory fails me. Welcome back. Charry
    DDD of lumbar spine with sciatica to left hip,leg and foot. L4-L5 posterior disc bulge with prominent facets, L5-S1 prominent facets with a posterior osteocartilaginous bar. Mild bilateral foraminal narrowing c-spine c4-c7 RN
  • Oh Ron! I may be born and raised Caali girl- but ima Bean Town girl at heart!

And yes Charry, I was in the chat room a lot a few years back. Lost touch with my spine-health friends in the move

Unfortunately Ron I am having -not new- but more issues. Finally found a little bit of info about my hip troubles- tumor? Waiting for MRI to get approved. *sigh*

How great it is to talk to all of you again tho! Thanks for the warm welcome back :)