Welcome, Friend!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Veritas-Health LLC has recently released patient forums to our Arthritis-Health web site.

Please visit http://www.arthritis-health.com/forum

There are several patient story videos on Spine-Health that talk about Arthritis. Search on Patient stories
Protect anonymity
We strongly suggest that members do not include their email addresses. Once that is published , your email address is available to anyone on the internet , including hackers.

All discussions and comments that contain an external URL will be automatically moved to the spam queue. No external URL pointing to a medical web site is permitted. Forum rules also indicate that you need prior moderator approval. If you are going to post an external URL, contact one of the moderators to get their approval.
Attention New Members
Your initial discussion or comment automatically is sent to a moderator's approval queue before it can be published.
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

We come, We go - ?

dilaurodilauro ConnecticutPosts: 9,839
edited 06/11/2012 - 8:56 AM in Spine-Health Announcements
One of the advantageous of being a long time member of Spine-Health is to see all the members that come and go.

Its amazing to see how many members post daily during a period in their lives when spinal surgery, recovery. questions is so important. Once they move on with that part of their lives, they also move on or should I say away from Spine-Health.

And that is really goodness. To know that people have suffered and then recovered and made a life for themselves is really good to hear. For folks in that category, I hope we dont have to see them posting again.

Then we have those that even while they are moving ahead, they just want to stay here and try to help others. Gosh, to start to name some of them would be almost impossible. But, the names that always come to mind are:

Charry, Backache99, Robin, Metalneck, Wrambler, and so many more. That says a lot about their character. I have emailed Charry several times back and forth, and while she has her own set of medical situations, she is always trying to help others. It is amazing to see the strength is so many members when it comes to helping others, while their own personal strength is so little.

Those folks, need our gratitude and thanks.

Ron DiLauro Spine-Health System Administrator
I am not a medical professional. I comment on personal experiences
You can email me at: rdilauro@veritashealth.com

• Ron you are absolutely correct regarding the above posters who despite moving on with their own lives, or dealing with their own issues, are always on here helping others.

The above posters have always been there for me and everyone else. My hats off to them. <):)

Thanks to you all.

>:D< Karen
    >:D< >:-D< : Karen
    L3-S1 herniation and bulges, stenosis, mod facet,ddd,impinged nerves,coccydinia
    discectomy/lami July 2011-unsuccessful
    adr L5-S1 Feb 2012
  • Someone told me that if you answer or greet someone about 5 posts a day it shows you're committed to being in a forum and participate even when you're not up to it.

I know there are other members also like Ouch2, Brenda and Alex and Isteller(Linda), Savage and many more out there also who participate daily to keep things moving and interesting. I have not had spine surgery so am limited to what I can offer so everyone can be a important contributor!

I also found that when I miss a few days here I miss the support. Ron, C(hagland) and other Mods and Authority members are doing a great job here to volunteer their time for Spine Health. Thanks. Charry
    DDD of lumbar spine with sciatica to left hip,leg and foot. L4-L5 posterior disc bulge with prominent facets, L5-S1 prominent facets with a posterior osteocartilaginous bar. Mild bilateral foraminal narrowing c-spine c4-c7 RN
  • SavageSavage United StatesPosts: 5,427
    You authority folks do an outstanding job!
    And all you guys who stick around and share what you've been through and what you're going through..there aren't words to thank you enough for how much you help me walk with and through this pain.

Send me your bill! :) lol
    Spine-Health Moderator
    Please read my medical history at: Medical History