Welcome, Friend!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Veritas-Health LLC has recently released patient forums to our Arthritis-Health web site.

Please visit http://www.arthritis-health.com/forum

There are several patient story videos on Spine-Health that talk about Arthritis. Search on Patient stories
Protect anonymity
We strongly suggest that members do not include their email addresses. Once that is published , your email address is available to anyone on the internet , including hackers.

All discussions and comments that contain an external URL will be automatically moved to the spam queue. No external URL pointing to a medical web site is permitted. Forum rules also indicate that you need prior moderator approval. If you are going to post an external URL, contact one of the moderators to get their approval.
Attention New Members
Your initial discussion or comment automatically is sent to a moderator's approval queue before it can be published.
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

A ligament problem???

abbyw8aabbyw8 Posts: 1
edited 06/11/2012 - 8:56 AM in Neck Pain: Cervical
This is my 1st post.
For about a year and a half I have been having this anxious, dizzy feeling. And it seems to be coming from my neck. Symptoms come when my neck is tense, stretched or exercised lightly. My Doctors are shrugging their shoulders - they don't get it. I have some herniations & Stenosis in my neck (Past Whiplash injury and poor posture on computer) - but my dr.s don't seem too concerned.
I had severe pain in my neck before all of this- but PT took away most of it! But I might have overdone it on the stretching, & exercises because during my training I became dizzy.
I think Chiropractic Adjustments could have done some damage too.
So anyway, this is very frustrating, but could I have damaged my ligaments in my neck? Ligament damage sounds right for some reason. But how do I know? Do MRIs show that??

Thank you for any advice!!!!

• I hope you can find a Dr. that will help with this. I know when I had dizziness I went right to the ER and got checked out if this is a new symptom for you. I hope you get a complete physical and blood work to check out what's causing the dizziness. You need to see a Dr. Take care and keep us posted. Charry
    DDD of lumbar spine with sciatica to left hip,leg and foot. L4-L5 posterior disc bulge with prominent facets, L5-S1 prominent facets with a posterior osteocartilaginous bar. Mild bilateral foraminal narrowing c-spine c4-c7 RN