Welcome, Friend!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

advertisement
advertisement
Veritas-Health LLC has recently released patient forums to our Arthritis-Health web site.

Please visit http://www.arthritis-health.com/forum

There are several patient story videos on Spine-Health that talk about Arthritis. Search on Patient stories
Protect anonymity
We strongly suggest that members do not include their email addresses. Once that is published , your email address is available to anyone on the internet , including hackers.

Notice
All discussions and comments that contain an external URL will be automatically moved to the spam queue. No external URL pointing to a medical web site is permitted. Forum rules also indicate that you need prior moderator approval. If you are going to post an external URL, contact one of the moderators to get their approval.
Attention New Members
Your initial discussion or comment automatically is sent to a moderator's approval queue before it can be published.
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

Please help a lot of issues with my pelvic

saritssarit Posts: 1
edited 06/11/2012 - 7:57 AM in Sacroiliac (SI) Joint Problems
Hi guys,

My name is Sarit and I'm from Israel, I'm 25 never gave birth. More than a year I'm suffering non stop from issues with the pelvic. Yet, I could't find any doc or PT in Israel who could have an idea about what I'm talking- once I say that I can feel my sacrum rotrate or the big "wings" of the pelvic moving, I really do feel all this so it's not in my head like some docs told me or that it has something to do with the way I feel Please!
I got angry with the doc.

If I warp my pelvic with something ( I still don't have a belt) I'd feel the area a bit more stable so it proves the elements in my pelvic ARE NOT stable. Yes Mri didn't show nothing wrong with my sij, but I have been told no ligaments or soft tissue were checked I'm not a doctor but maybe these things are the stable holder of the pelvic joint and bones, I don't know.
I'm depressed to find a sulotion I can't work or study in this situation since it's very hard for me to sit for long period of time, and I want to lie back in the chair, it's only a dream to do it and also if I have to stand or walk, I'm walking like a 85 years old. If somone knows here about a good orthopedic in Israel that understand Sij issues please, please let me know I have been to many and yet no one can understand...

If I don't have something broken in the pelvic the docs say "Ok all is fine" in other words I should stop complaning
I'll write here some of the things I'm feeling
I used to sit in a really bad posture due to Ibs Issues, standing a lot etc...

Now if I sit I'd feel:

- That the "wings" of the pelvic, the pelvic itself, can move forward and backward if I to do a "squeeze" to pelvic floor muscles since it's also unstable, before BM I'd feel the pelvic floor unstable I'm not surprised since the pelvic is unstable.
It's like I'm not sitting on something, the feeling is like I'm sitting inside of something and not on a buttock this is sick to feel like that. I feel that the pelvic (Sacrum) is like very loosen from the Bone of the pelvic and it pulles it down I hope it sound logical what I try to explain.
- I'll feel pressure on the sitting bones
- I can't lie down when I'm sitting then I'd feel the lower back "moving" I guess the muscles since something in the sacrum, the Sij are not stable as well.

I can't lie on my back because the same happen, I'd feel pressure on the lower back, this area of the Sij so I need to turn around from side to side I'd feel an unstable hip joint too. When I lie down on my back the muscles in the lower back will start to move "rotrate" and won't stop, I'd feel a burning sensation...

When I'm walking I'd feel one of my legs short of longer

When I'm trying to do a bridge the area from the front pelvic bone until the legs feel like it's all pulling out down...

There are two things that can explain better what I feel one it's on 3:59 who will believe me this what I feel? On 3:32 I can feel the muscles move...
Edited by tam.

Sarit
advertisement

Comments

• Hi, Sarit. I had problems with instability for years; my physiotherapist could gently push one side of my pelvis, and it would be completely out of whack.

I don't know if you have access to prolotherapy in Israel, but it did wonders to stabilize my pelvis. I had four or five treatments here in Canada in 2006 and 2007 and have not had any further issues.

I hope you get some relief - I'm sorry you haven't had more responses, but if I bump this back to the top of the list, perhaps others will see it.

Tracy
  • Vitamins are nutrients in the human body that act to keep the body healthy. Vitamins are involved in many processes that enable your body to use carbohydrates, fats and proteins for energy and repair. Vitamins are bio - molecules that act both as catalysts and substrates in chemical reactions. Vitamins are essential for the normal growth and development of a multicellular organism. Whole Vitamins are critical for maintaining good health.

Post Edited by Authority Member Liz

Standards agreement and posting rules
    Please note that Spine-Health reserves the right to edit any messages posted or submitted or e-mailed to the Company and use them for content on the website or in other company materials. No e-mail solicitation or advertising of other companies, products, services, or web sites is permitted in the Spine-Health.com forums.