Welcome, Friend!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

advertisement
advertisement
Veritas-Health LLC has recently released patient forums to our Arthritis-Health web site.

Please visit http://www.arthritis-health.com/forum

There are several patient story videos on Spine-Health that talk about Arthritis. Search on Patient stories
Protect anonymity
We strongly suggest that members do not include their email addresses. Once that is published , your email address is available to anyone on the internet , including hackers.

Notice
All discussions and comments that contain an external URL will be automatically moved to the spam queue. No external URL pointing to a medical web site is permitted. Forum rules also indicate that you need prior moderator approval. If you are going to post an external URL, contact one of the moderators to get their approval.
Attention New Members
Your initial discussion or comment automatically is sent to a moderator's approval queue before it can be published.
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

I had a screw broke in C4/5 -

owildstallionoowildstallion Posts: 1
edited 06/11/2012 - 7:57 AM in Neck Pain: Cervical
In 10\28\2000 i got hurt on the job and had Herniated Disc c4/5. It was 1/1/2 times the size of normal. I had 2 MRI they showed normal. I was in severer pain.Employer Keeps saying i was faking it.So they cut me off of everything.In 2001. I got another Dr. on my on and got him to do more testing. So i did another MRI and it showed normal too. He decided to do a myelogram & a CT Scan. Well the myelogram showed normal. But CT Scan is what it took to find the problem.Then i went though the c4/5 surgery and after i did i was in more pain then before the surgery. So i knew something was really wrong. I got more test done and come to find out the screw was broke. This was in 2006. The Dr. Went back in redone c4/5 and took out c6/7. Now in 2011 i have c5/6 that is bad. Not real sure what to in case? They have to go through the back of my neck to fix it. If some one could help with this or ever had it done . Please help with some info Please
advertisement