Welcome, Friend!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Veritas-Health LLC has recently released patient forums to our Arthritis-Health web site.

Please visit http://www.arthritis-health.com/forum

There are several patient story videos on Spine-Health that talk about Arthritis. Search on Patient stories
Protect anonymity
We strongly suggest that members do not include their email addresses. Once that is published , your email address is available to anyone on the internet , including hackers.

Notice
All discussions and comments that contain an external URL will be automatically moved to the spam queue. No external URL pointing to a medical web site is permitted. Forum rules also indicate that you need prior moderator approval. If you are going to post an external URL, contact one of the moderators to get their approval.
Attention New Members
Your initial discussion or comment automatically is sent to a moderator's approval queue before it can be published.
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

sharp pain in my lower back in some sertan body postions that last for a few seconds?

vlajkovvlajko Posts: 1
edited 06/11/2012 - 8:57 AM in Lower Back Pain
Hi every one, and this is my problem.
I feel sharp pain (that last only for a few sec )in my lower back when i arch my back and purposely contract my abdominal and lower back muscles.In that moment pain is critical. After a one second pain start's to fade even though my muscles are still contracted. In the second situation, when i bend my back forward a little bit and do the same thing with my muscles i do not feel
any pain at all.
All so when i arch my back or straighten them, and contract my abdominal and lower back muscles but with my neck bent to my chest, i feel no pain?
but when i bend my back to the floor and then when i try to pull my neck to my chest i get the same sharp pain in my lower back.
I have the same problem when i'm doing "butt kicks" It;s a home exercise (jogging in the place but lifting my feats close to my butt)....
Is this could be the sign of herniated disc or something else might be involved?

advertisement

Comments