Welcome, Friend!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

advertisement
advertisement
Veritas-Health LLC has recently released patient forums to our Arthritis-Health web site.

Please visit http://www.arthritis-health.com/forum

There are several patient story videos on Spine-Health that talk about Arthritis. Search on Patient stories
Protect anonymity
We strongly suggest that members do not include their email addresses. Once that is published , your email address is available to anyone on the internet , including hackers.

Notice
All discussions and comments that contain an external URL will be automatically moved to the spam queue. No external URL pointing to a medical web site is permitted. Forum rules also indicate that you need prior moderator approval. If you are going to post an external URL, contact one of the moderators to get their approval.
Attention New Members
Your initial discussion or comment automatically is sent to a moderator's approval queue before it can be published.
There are no medical professionals on this forum side of the site. Therefore, no one is capable or permitted to provide any type of medical advice.
This includes any analysis, interpretation, or advice based on any diagnostic test

Lost of sensation

zigazziga Posts: 143
I just don't understand why I can not feel tickles. Why my skin sensation have change so much. They get better but then gone... I don't know if is emotional... even in my face the sensation is different.

Thanks to all,

Z
advertisement

Comments

• I have read that some antidepressants can affect skin sensations and withdrawal from some medicines... I am quitting klonopin little by little...
  • I just want to know if anybody here have change in skin sensation all over their bodies. If not, I would like to hear it too. Well I am trying to move on with my life, it feels so weird but there is no other option.

Still trying to put myself back together. Thanks to all for your help.

Z
  • SavageSavage United StatesPosts: 5,940
    I am not sure, but I think when it comes to the spine and nerve involvement...different or lack of sensations are possible.

For example, many people feel tingling, numbness, of course..pain. Maybe a kind of numbness could be like a lack of sensation..or different from before.

Again, I don't know, but everyone so individual.

You mentioned decreasing your Klonipin. I would double checked with doc first. I know myself..it is very tempting for me to read and think something may help me, but when I talk to doc he explains how I misunderstood..and why not to do what I was thinking.

Just a thought. Also, my Klonopin is a big help to me and my anxiety.

Take care!
    Sue
    Spine-Health Moderator
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Please read my medical history at: Medical History

• Tomorrow I will go to the psychiatrist. I just don't understand this change it was before surgery, it got better but now... if somebody do soft tickles it doesn't feel the delicious sensation. I have think it comes from the fear, the medicines I took but I don't know.
  • Hi, the info is very helpful.

Link removed, solicitation not permitted
    Post Edited by Authority Member Liz
  • URL removed, solicitation not permitted

• I am better from that feeling since I left the klonopin!!!!! But well now I have more pain!!!! Yes I will destroy the pain with my mindddddd!!!!!! Wonder womannn!!!
advertisement